The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4320
Is this the right thread to talk about depression in?
Original post by james1211
Is this the right thread to talk about depression in?

Yep :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4322
I just feel i need some kind of support to fall back on at the minute. I've been slipping into depression recently and sometimes have mild panic attacks. I've tried other online communities but none seem very active.
I just feel i need some kind of support to fall back on at the minute. I've been slipping into depression recently and sometimes have mild panic attacks. I've tried other online communities but none seem very active.

Well this is a support society and everyones super helpful of each other :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're totally welcome here. :smile:
Reply 4325
Original post by PonchoKid
Well this is a support society and everyones super helpful of each other :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. I feel lonely at the minute and as if i am surrounded by people who are much happier with their lives than me. I am considering seeing my GP but in the mean time i am looking for coping techniques as anxiety and panic attacks are blocking me from living a normal day to day life and most days i can't sleep because i just sit here feeling dreadful.
Reply 4326
Original post by superwolf
You're totally welcome here. :smile:

Thank you :smile:
1/8 of the way through my dissertation. :dance:

:jumphug: Congratulations, that's an awesome achievement! :party:
(edited 10 years ago)
Thanks. I feel lonely at the minute and as if i am surrounded by people who are much happier with their lives than me. I am considering seeing my GP but in the mean time i am looking for coping techniques as anxiety and panic attacks are blocking me from living a normal day to day life and most days i can't sleep because i just sit here feeling dreadful.

Id say deffinately go see your GP they can help so much :smile:
All i suggest is breathing and trying to keep calm :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
superwolf
x

Original post by Anonymous
:jumphug; Congratulations, that's an awesome achievement! :party:

I fail at emoticons. So :jumphug: :jumphug: to make up... :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
:jumphug; Congratulations, that's an awesome achievement! :party:

Thanks. :h: Sorry you didn't catch me on skype the other day - was asleep on a train. :tongue:
Reply 4331
Id say deffinately go see your GP they can help so much :smile:
All i suggest is breathing and trying to keep calm :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou :smile:

At the minute i am finding cycling takes my mind off things for a while but it's on an evening when i can't really do much that it flares up and then i have difficulty sleeping.

I will be posting here across the next few days, i have been looking for some kind of peer support group as that is what i feel could help, and it sounds like you are a helpful kind bunch :smile:
Thankyou :smile:

At the minute i am finding cycling takes my mind off things for a while but it's on an evening when i can't really do much that it flares up and then i have difficulty sleeping.

I will be posting here across the next few days, i have been looking for some kind of peer support group as that is what i feel could help, and it sounds like you are a helpful kind bunch :smile:

Nights are always worst :frown:

Some bite but everyone else is nice :smile:

......../........../........./........./........
So mot only can i not sleep, and worrying about finding out iv failed my degree i have a Rory snoring away laid in my back :facepalm: someone remind me why i love him :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nights are always worst :frown:

Some bite but everyone else is nice :smile:

......../........../........./........./........
So mot only can i not sleep, and worrying about finding out iv failed my degree i have a Rory snoring away laid in my back :facepalm: someone remind me why i love him :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bite? :teeth:

:hugs: I find you get used to the snoring. :tongue:
Bite? :teeth:

:hugs: I find you get used to the snoring. :tongue:

Well your name says it all :tongue:

Im gonna have to. Might have to take a zopi if i can get off the bed and back before he takes over :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well your name says it all :tongue:

Im gonna have to. Might have to take a zopi if i can get off the bed and back before he takes over :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will have you know I am actually a very friendly wolf, practically tame even! Such things can only be verified in real life though, such as when you come camping. :colone:

I wish you well in your contra-Rory endeavour, comrade Poncho.
I will have you know I am actually a very friendly wolf, practically tame even! Such things can only be verified in real life though, such as when you come camping. :colone:

I wish you well in your contra-Rory endeavour, comrade Poncho.

Haha providing we have money we will deffinately come camping :biggrin: just dont eat me :tongue:

He woke up wondering why i was moving my pillows to the bottom of the bed... Haha
Hes gone back to snoring...

He can share your tent :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bah. Was happily working on my dissertation when my wife's mum comes in the room and starts watching Homeland. The characters kept saying stuff about my life and what I have to do in the next few weeks. I do NOT want to do it but the show and the walls and the voice are all urging me onwards. Now I'm in the kitchen feeling super paranoid and unable to write another word for the dissertation. I can still hear that damn program and it's commands.
Thanks. :h: Sorry you didn't catch me on skype the other day - was asleep on a train. :tongue:

No worries. :smile: Sleeping on trains is always good! So soothing! I always get worried I'll fall asleep and miss my stop though... :redface: Not happened though. Yet.

Talk soon yes? Hope all is well with you.
Reply 4339
Feel like the last piece of my world just broke. The last person standing just walked out my life. I am actually now 100% alone.

Latest