The Student Room Group

Small boobs and proud?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I just hang around boob places brafitting people and telling them their titties are awesome :teehee:

Do you pretend to be a 'brafitter' sometimes? :teehee: I tell girls they have awesome boobs when I'm drunk or if I know them well enough :mmm:
Reply 61
Original post by Brownedog95
Size 12 and proud... But seriously what's wrong with being proud of natural attributes or at least feeling good about yourself?

I think there is nothing wrong with feeling good about yourself, but in my mind there is a difference between that and pride.
Reply 62
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Hmm I guess in hindsight proud wasn't really the most fitting word. I meant more along the lines of being happy with them and not ashamed by having small boobs which so many girls seem to be!

I wasn't having a go I just find the whole notion of being proud of something you can't really change odd :smile:
Original post by eliza.anne
Do you pretend to be a 'brafitter' sometimes? :teehee: I tell girls they have awesome boobs when I'm drunk or if I know them well enough :mmm:

Yeah, I'll go around telling them they have awesome boobs. I get random people asking to touch mine so I think I'm used to all this boobery haha :rofl:
Reply 64
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
I keep seeing so many threads with girls worried about having small boobs or contemplating surgery.

Are there any girls out there who are happy with their small boobs?

Small boobs have a bad rep. Nothing wrong with being a member of the itty bitty titty committee!! :cool:

Just wondering..when people say 'small boobs', how 'small' do they mean? :confused: where's the boundary between 'small' and 'big'?
Reply 65
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Yeah, I'll go around telling them they have awesome boobs. I get random people asking to touch mine so I think I'm used to all this boobery haha :rofl:

I've had that too :lol: Though usually friends/friends of friends...I don't let strangers touch them :lol: Anyway enough derailing...boobs are amazing, end of.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eliza.anne
I've had that too :lol: Though usually friends/friends of friends...I don't let strangers touch them :lol: Anyway enough derailing...boobs are amazing, end of.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it's drunk friends, if it's a stranger they get a :hmmm:
All boobs are awesome, from small to big :smile:
I'm small-chested and I'm proud of it. It's just the way God made me and I always preferred to overcome my insecurities, accept them, ignore what insults superficial people throw at me and genuine like the way I look instead of giving into pressure from society to want to look like Katie Price. Plus, I learned from a young age that being a real women isn't all about your body (like what all these women's magazines like Heat want you to think) it's about how you act and think.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 69
i love having small boobs!! (34B) they are fabulous
Reply 70
Generally,Asian girls have small boobs.
I've been to Korea and found that there is little bra D
Reply 71
Its not size its shape.
Reply 72
mine are small but they haven't stopped me getting an amazing boyfriend, never have to worry about them sagging either i guess :smile:
u should be proud

go girrrl
Reply 74
Mine aren't small, but they're not huge either. They bounce when I run and they can fill a handful, but I don't get back pain. If I had the choice, I'd maybe go one cup size bigger.
boobs are boobs are amazing. All boobs are created equal some are just larger than others
Reply 76
Small and extremely happy with, it's strange to be proud of something you have no control over. But I definitely wouldn't change them!
Reply 77
I don't care how big your boobs are, as long as you have a nice face and a loving personality then we're golden <3
I like my boobs, they are small and a nice perky shape. I wouldn't want big ones that are going to sag dramatically.
Nope. I would definitely consider getting surgery one day they just dont seem to fit the rest of my body.

Quick Reply

Latest