Original post by L'Evil Fish
Pour moi... C'est beaucoup... Je peux -feed- ma famille pour un jour :redface:

Finally getting to good grips with Spanish... Now useful,vocab I need

Original post by Octopus_Garden
constantmeowage
That wasn't the only one I found!

What do Evil fish' eat?!

So I've now decided to fast track AS German...doing both the GCSE and AS in a year ^^
I'm also doing GCSE Russian - GCSE French & GCSE Science( :frown: ) alongside AS Anthropology and AS Dutch...

Would it be a good idea to self study an AS in Statistics?
How long do you reckon it would take to get to a decent level??

Vielen Dank im Voraus, dein Tootoo
Original post by thatitootoo
What do Evil fish' eat?!

So I've now decided to fast track AS German...doing both the GCSE and AS in a year ^^
I'm also doing GCSE Russian - GCSE French & GCSE Science( :frown: ) alongside AS Anthropology and AS Dutch...

Would it be a good idea to self study an AS in Statistics?
How long do you reckon it would take to get to a decent level??

Vielen Dank im Voraus, dein Tootoo

Ben and Jerries Physh (can't spell it) food :getmecoat:

Languages will be fine and science. Although Russian... Hmmm.

AS Stats is piss, we can help each other with that :smile:

So do it!:biggrin:
Ben and Jerries Physh (can't spell it) food :getmecoat:

Languages will be fine and science. Although Russian... Hmmm.

AS Stats is piss, we can help each other with that :smile:

So do it!:biggrin:

Ben and Jerry's! yummmz

Tbh, French and Russian are just evening classes I'm taking for zee lols. :biggrin:

Yeah...if you're a maths prodigy called Poisson Distribution or Octopus_Garden ><
Hmmmmm vielleicht, werde ich es auch tun können, wenn ich versuche :tongue:
Ben and Jerry's! yummmz

Tbh, French and Russian are just evening classes I'm taking for zee lols. :biggrin:

Yeah...if you're a maths prodigy called Poisson Distribution or Octopus_Garden ><

:teehee:

D'accord.

Je ne parle pas l'allemand :h: je t'aiderai avec le français et nous pouvons etudier les statistiques à l'avenir (together)
Ben and Jerry's! yummmz

I am no Maths prodigy!
Original post by octopus_garden
i am no maths prodigy!

weisst du das sicher!?!? :wink:
:teehee:

D'accord.

Je ne parle pas l'allemand :h: je t'aiderai avec le français et nous pouvons etudier les statistiques à l'avenir (together)

Es ist schade :frown:

Das scheint mir eine sehr gute Idee! Du bist ein sehr augezeichneter Fisch, weisst du das!! =D
*ein sehr netter :lol:
I am no Maths prodigy!

I think I'll just take SS1b and SS2, and if I do well enough I shall take SS3 the following summer :smile:
Es ist schade :frown:

Das scheint mir eine sehr gute Idee! Du bist ein sehr augezeichneter Fisch, weisst du das!! =D

Weiss du das?

Posted from TSR Mobile
weisst du das sicher!?!? :wink:
Yes, I live with one, and I've met a fair few more. I am better than average at Maths (however, that's hardly hard in this country, due to social attitudes to Mathematics :biggrin:), but I was never going to win a Fields Medal or an Abel Prize.

My husband (the Oxford graduate in Maths) thinks I have the capability to get through at least the first year of an Oxford degree (although there is no way I would have passed an interview to get on the course), but he admits that I would have actually had to work. (He did absolutely no work throughout his degree!)

I'd also have to get over my terrible habit of relying on instrumental technique as opposed to relational understanding. The former is why I would never get past an Oxford or Cambridge interviewer!
(edited 10 years ago)

Ja, das weiss ich!
Wießt du das??? (Do you know that?)
Yes, I live with one, and I've met a fair few more. I am better than average at Maths (however, that's hardly hard in this country, due to social attitudes to Mathematics :biggrin:), but I was never going to win a Fields Medal or an Abel Prize.

My husband (the Oxford gradute in Maths) thinks I have the capability to get through at least the first year of an Oxford degree (although there is no way I would have passed an interview to get on the course), but he admits that I would have actually had to work. (He did absolutely no work throughout his degree!)

I'd also have to get over my terrible habit of relying on instrumental technique as opposed to relational understanding. The former is why I would never get past an Oxford or Cambridge interviewer!

omg, your babies are going to be so smart :tongue:
Ja, das weiss ich!
Wießt du das??? (Do you know that?)

Aha je vois :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
HSK 5 what what what WHAT ! :biggrin:

I'm really scared I'm going to forget too much Chinese before uni starts ... so yesterday I ordered some Chinese and Japanese books that I'll need at university on Amazon. Routledge advanced Chinese and Genki I (+Genki I workbook).
And, WOW, all the books I need for university are going to cost me a fortune ! :eek: Hope I'll be able to make some money by tutoring in French/Italian/any language I may speak and/or being a bartender or something ...
Original post by Bambirina
HSK 5 what what what WHAT ! :biggrin:

I'm really scared I'm going to forget too much Chinese before uni starts ... so yesterday I ordered some Chinese and Japanese books that I'll need at university on Amazon. Routledge advanced Chinese and Genki I (+Genki I workbook).
And, WOW, all the books I need for university are going to cost me a fortune ! :eek: Hope I'll be able to make some money by tutoring in French/Italian/any language I may speak and/or being a bartender or something ...
I have the answer!
Peopleperhour :biggrin:

http://www.peopleperhour.com

Latest

Trending

Trending