The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hashim3444
Pakis everywhere

Posted from TSR Mobile

ur such an idiot-if u go on a pakistani thread what do u expect ?:mad: :rolleyes:
Original post by dasolja123
ur such an idiot-if u go on a pakistani thread what do u expect ?:mad: :rolleyes:

Corruption?
Original post by de_monies
I can't bring myself to diss the NHS :biggrin: Well, maybe it's cos you're being a bit *too* honest ie: being really harsh, instead of telling her in little bits

Oh sorry

Also, thought this might amuse you guys. Certainly did for me:

What a way to strum up business! Swear to your customers, and refuse to communicate. Wonderful.... I mean if I tried that with my business, I'd have been out of business in the first week!

Rofl, fasting got a bit too much for this 'business man' :P
Original post by Miss Sweet
Rofl, fasting got a bit too much for this 'business man' :P

Tbh I dunno why he's on my fb. He's around 15/16 and I've no clue who he is. I wouldn't buy from him, purely because well if you treat your customers like that.... I mean my reputation took weeks and months to build up! And with that reputation, you can sell more as well.
Corruption?

huh??:confused:
soz ive gotten really dumb over the last couple of days if i was meant to gt it :biggrin:
huh??:confused:
soz ive gotten really dumb over the last couple of days if i was meant to gt it :biggrin:

Oh it's just when I think of Pakistan, one of the first things that unfortunately comes to mind is corruption
Oh it's just when I think of Pakistan, one of the first things that unfortunately comes to mind is corruption

i remember the convo we had b4 lol :biggrin:

yeah most of it is corruption i kno but we're still pakis :cool:
i remember the convo we had b4 lol :biggrin:

yeah most of it is corruption i kno but we're still pakis :cool:

I don't? Yeah true I was just making the link to Pakistan. Also, I prefer the term "Pakistanis" myself tbf
I don't? Yeah true I was just making the link to Pakistan. Also, I prefer the term "Pakistanis" myself tbf

lol soz then pakistanis :biggrin:
lol soz then pakistanis :biggrin:

Weirdo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:
Original post by Emerald123

Harsh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emerald123

excuse me? did i ask for ur fukin opinion? nah didnt think so either SO DONT GIVE IT! idiot :angry:

shes just a lil bitch with no life :rolleyes:
Reply 4513

Why are you so rude?
excuse me? did i ask for ur fukin opinion? nah didnt think so either SO DONT GIVE IT! idiot :angry:

Also pretty harsh.... Just kiss and make up :smile: I don't get why you guys don't like each other tbh
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Revent
Why are you so rude?

i aint rude she started it
Also pretty harsh.... Just kiss and make up :smile: I don't get why you guys don't like each other tbh

seriously-are u kiddin me? :eek:
Reply 4517
i aint rude she started it

No she didn't. You're just really immature and rude for no reason.
seriously-are u kiddin me? :eek:

Yes seriously. I really really really do not understand why you two dislike each other
Original post by Revent
No she didn't. You're just really immature and rude for no reason.

i am NOT rude for no reason.. have i ever been rude to u? no didnt think i had been either-please i dont wanna start no beef with u

Latest