Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website
Reply 21
Lines Court, flat 16 :smile: doing religious studies :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
I'm in Pullman house, Percy's, flat 20 room b:smile: studying primary ed 5-11!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Hey, i am studying children, young people and families as well :smile: will be staying in the grange, Robinson house
Reply 24
Original post by soph321
Hey, i am studying children, young people and families as well :smile: will be staying in the grange, Robinson house

I've got Lang house! Do you which one that is?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Nope no idea where any of them are, you must be near me if you have the grange as well though :smile: cant wait to find everyone ill be living with!
Original post by TaniaH
Im in city residence Flat H :smile: Also anyone studing children, young people and families

I'm doing that course, combined with educational studies? :smile:
Anyone in City Residence, Flat P or doing Children, Young People and Families!! :biggrin:
Reply 28
Anyone in St John Central? I'm in flat 103 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by ChantelleTynan
Anyone in City Residence, Flat P or doing Children, Young People and Families!! :biggrin:

Im studying the Children, Young People and Families :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by soph321
Nope no idea where any of them are, you must be near me if you have the grange as well though :smile: cant wait to find everyone ill be living with!

I found a map for the flats which has their names on! Yours is opposite mine! And I know, same here! There doesn't seem to be many people who have found out for the grange though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by amyeaton
I found a map for the flats which has their names on! Yours is opposite mine! And I know, same here! There doesn't seem to be many people who have found out for the grange though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh really? that's cool! where did you find the map? yeah i thought that. Hopefully in the next couple weeks we will find more people :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by soph321
Oh really? that's cool! where did you find the map? yeah i thought that. Hopefully in the next couple weeks we will find more people :smile:

Took me bloody ages like but somewhere on google haha. I'll try post it on here.. And yeah hopefully! Fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by soph321
Im studying the Children, Young People and Families :smile:

Ive seen quite a few on here, seems like we'll have a full class! Where you from? :biggrin:
Reply 35
Has anyone received their accommodation offer yet? :smile:
If so where?
Reply 36
I'm in Percy's lane, Pullman house flat 20 room b:smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Original post by ChantelleTynan
Ive seen quite a few on here, seems like we'll have a full class! Where you from? :biggrin:

Yeah me too, i cant wait to start now :smile: i am from Northamptonshire, where are you from?
Original post by soph321
Yeah me too, i cant wait to start now :smile: i am from Northamptonshire, where are you from?

Me neither absolutely terrified though!! I'm from Halifax :-) Where are you staying in York?
Reply 39
Limes court, house 16 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending