The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Anglia Ruskin 2013 Accomadation offers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
I'm a little confused to when we actually move in? On the Accommodation Letter/Email thing I received back in April it says 'This offer is for the period 18th September to 20th of June'. So do I move in from the 18th? This might sound stupid but I get confused at everything!
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by Mh4
I'm a little confused to when we actually move in? On the Accommodation Letter/Email thing I received back in April it says 'This offer is for the period 18th September to 20th of June'. So do I move in from the 18th? This might sound stupid but I get confused at everything!

Contact Accommodation for confirmation, but I would say this is indeed the case - it sounds like that is what your tenancy agreement allows.
Reply 262
Original post by Mh4

Yeah you can move in from the 18th you don't have to live in on that day and you can't move in before. I'm moving in on the 21st as its a weekend and the only time my dad is off work to take me down :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 263
^ Thank you both!
Still not found anyone near room 505, anyone near there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 265
I'm room 222 Peter Taylor :smile:
Reply 266
Im in room 222 Peter Taylor :smile:
Reply 267
Original post by HarriiObi

Im in 266 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 268
Original post by HarriiObi

Hey I'm in room 247 :smile:
I was looking over the offer letter an it says that an email invite for the online induction will be sent out w/c 15 July, has anyone received one yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 270
Does anyone know if moving in week is freshers week or is it the week after?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jesscc
Does anyone know if moving in week is freshers week or is it the week after?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The week before. I can move in from the 16th and freshers is 23rd I believe!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 272
Original post by Stephanlloyd
The week before. I can move in from the 16th and freshers is 23rd I believe!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok thank you because I can move in from the 18th, I just wasn't sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MichelleStorr94
I was looking over the offer letter an it says that an email invite for the online induction will be sent out w/c 15 July, has anyone received one yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

nope i have been looking on my emails every hour to make sure i havent missed it
Reply 274

Posted from TSR Mobile

E-mailed them yesterday before i knew about this online induction asking basically what i had to do, if it was a case of just showing up on the 18th etc

They mailed me back to say that these online induction e-mails will be sent out towards the end of this week and will explain everything we need to know.

Also 9 weeks until we can move in... starting to come around fast... can't wait :biggrin:
Original post by dave_123
E-mailed them yesterday before i knew about this online induction asking basically what i had to do, if it was a case of just showing up on the 18th etc

They mailed me back to say that these online induction e-mails will be sent out towards the end of this week and will explain everything we need to know.

Also 9 weeks until we can move in... starting to come around fast... can't wait :biggrin:

The same. I have quite a bit of faith in a few individuals on these boards.

It also doesn't help the pressure that it is taking the LGBT+ society (AKA, all my works!) to get things ready for Freshers incoming, particularly in this heatwave. :woo:
Reply 276

Posted from TSR Mobile

I called them yesterday and they said they will be sending out an email from the end of the week and onwards.
I got my accomodation induction email through this morning! Moving in on 18th! ! It went into my junk mail so make sure you check that too:-:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got my accomodation induction email through this morning! Moving in on 18th! ! It went into my junk mail so make sure you check that too:-:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got mine this morning too! :smile: I'm moving in on the 18th, seems so real now!!!
Reply 279
Finally got the online induction email I have been waiting for yeaaa . Excited not long to go people

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending