The Student Room Group

name ONE tsr member you like.

Scroll to see replies

This thread has made me realise that I should be spending more time indoors on my computer.
There's a group of people who dislike me on here because I don't believe in male entitlement and that smiling at a girl equals her owing you sexual favours!
Original post by Ndella
Probably L'Evil Fish, to think a year 11 is more intelligent than me, a year 12 :frown:

You're creative though :redface: I don't have that!
Original post by Architecture-er
There's been quite a few new-bloods who've been posting an awful lot in a short period of time, quite a good tactic to achieve 'fame' status :p:

Don't know really, I just have a few who I recognise and will make a point of chatting with if I stumble across a post of theirs

Hey, you do that with me :awesome:

I like:
People on the describe thread (ipoop, Eliza, Stevo, bouma, Epi, TMD, ranbow, CG, TH :wink: etc)

Multilingual thread
My maths peeps
Mango! TAils!

And Hal I like him!
Thank you :redface:
Reply 184
Don't know if he's been mentioned yet but he should be :pierre:

Abiraleft :daydreaming: :adore:
Original post by The Angry Stoic
Please let someone say me! I need the ego boost so badly!!!:please:

i dislike you
Original post by L'Evil Fish
You're creative though :redface: I don't have that!

Hey, you do that with me :awesome:

I like:
People on the describe thread (ipoop, Eliza, Stevo, bouma, Epi, TMD, ranbow, CG, TH :wink: etc)

Multilingual thread
My maths peeps
Mango! TAils!

And Hal I like him!

You can't make me say it :pierre:
Original post by Architecture-er
You can't make me say it :pierre:

Oh but you do it :ahee: :awesome:
Original post by eliza.anne
Well I'm glad I come across that way :yep: I try not to let my bitchiness come out too much. :mmm:

Yeah but they're in chat, I'm fine derailing in chat. It's not taken too kindly to in H&R. :rolleyes:

Da*** is H&R ?!!!
Original post by MrSupernova
Da*** is H&R ?!!!

Health and relationships lol
Hmm, there is too many to name! Some old , some new. I don't have a particular on my mind atm
Original post by MrSupernova
Da*** is H&R ?!!!

Health and Relationships.
I adore all of the moderators, and hope that in one day I can be as mature, friendly and level headed as each and every one of them.

Jokes, **** the lot of you bloody ****ers.:stink:
James A is a good one too, but that's mainly 'cos the guys down to the tee with his honesty on everything he says!
Reply 194
Does this mean you did mention him? :pierre: Sorry for not looking through the whole 11 pages. :colonhash:

We should start a fan club :rave:

Abiraleft
:bigsmile:
rmhumphries and superwolf are awesome people - been boozing with them in the past and it's good fun, Lord Hysteria makes some very good, well thought-out posts, Hype en Ecosse, Gofre and Good Bloke are pretty good, their posts in the evolution thread are always useful, The Angry Stoic because contradictory names amuse me and Byronic Hero for being the mystical god of TSR.
Original post by InternetGangster
i dislike you

Nooooo! Rejection? Over the Internet? Noooo! :s-smilie:
Original post by Willbean
Those are the people you should be ignoring then, not retaliating and stooping to their level.

I generally do.
Went to the effort of searching instead of trawling 12 pages. No mentions :sad: perhaps I should post more

I like Abiraleft, he seems good :holmes:
Pastafarian
joeymr
-Bethan-
Tigerz

And quite a lot more, most of whom I can't actually remember how to spell their names, so I probably won't embarrass myself

Quick Reply

Latest