The Student Room Group

Is it to late this year

Ok so i am wanting to apply for a uni for this year but have not done anything to my ucas yet is it too late to do it now to get on a course this year or will i have to wait till 2014 now
Nope just make your ucas profile thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Depends, a lot of the Science and Engineering courses at Glasgow for instance are full already and won't even be going to clearing.

Also, Glasgow don't accept late applications. But that's only Glasgow, if you can find the course you want to go on, contact the Uni and ask if they have places.
Reply 3
right thanks i shall contact the few uni's i am interested in later the day XD lets hope i can get on one
Original post by dcman987
right thanks i shall contact the few uni's i am interested in later the day XD lets hope i can get on one

Have you got a referee lined up to add their bit in quickly? If it's from a school, you will have to move fast as most schools will finish term in at most a week and then you might have trouble contacting the right people.
Reply 5
Can't you try clearing once you get results? Maybe you can apply that way.
Original post by Forumfinder
Can't you try clearing once you get results? Maybe you can apply that way.

He will still need to complete a UCAS application.
Reply 7
i have one of my old college tutors on facebook he will more than likely do it for me and i was going to wait till clearing i think it will be the best option for me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending