The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Manchester United
You're also deluded.

I've just provided the skybet link.

Seriously, get off the Bayern bandwagon.

I think had Real been like the 11/12 team and stuck together they would have won the cl as I think they did really well that season but bayern will be the team to beat this season think they're slightly above the spanish now but by a bit not a lot
(edited 10 years ago)
First of all Mata is seen to be not in Mourinho's plans. They just don't mix. Now Rooney is a player that they really need and will make the difference of winning the title for sure.

Now, Mourinho is making the most out of situation and is essentially in his eyes Mata + 10 million is a bargain as he does not need mata anyway!

So let us get it up to Mata+20 million.
Original post by MEPLUS-->YOU
First of all Mata is seen to be not in Mourinho's plans. They just don't mix. Now Rooney is a player that they really need and will make the difference of winning the title for sure.

Now, Mourinho is making the most out of situation and is essentially in his eyes Mata + 10 million is a bargain as he does not need mata anyway!

That would be a real cock up of a move seriously. Thats robbery haha! :tongue:
It can't be true. I'd give them Rooney and 10m for Mata.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MEPLUS-->YOU

So you think we're getting fabregas and mata? Must be nice living in your fairy tale world :rofl:

That's also valuing Rooney, with two years on his contract, who wants to leave at like £60m
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6705
I don't know what funnier, Chelsea's bid or the fact we rejected it!

Unless we expect more cash?

This transfer window gets weirder by the day
Reply 6706
Id of taken the mata and money for rooney and done a runner. If we have to get rid of rooney it opens up alot of options for swaps carzola? ozil? sweinstegger? modric? or even rooney plus cash for bale?
Original post by JM1987
If we have to get rid of rooney it opens up alot of options for swaps carzola? ozil? sweinstegger? modric? or even rooney plus cash for bale?

No :facepalm:
Reply 6708
Original post by JM1987
Id of taken the mata and money for rooney and done a runner. If we have to get rid of rooney it opens up alot of options for swaps carzola? ozil? sweinstegger? modric? or even rooney plus cash for bale?

Nah mate, this ain't Football Manager lol
Reply 6709
Mata would be sick... Could give a Valencia a run for his money.. He's a beast on the right... Interchange with Kags at ACM and he is younger that roo and their roughy the same level but mata will become much better

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Wait, wait what? We rejected 10m + Mata? Mata is an easy 30m, so that would mean 40m for Rooney. Wow. I suppose we are trying to drive the price up even more?

Imagine Mata+Ramires+10m. :biggrin:
How this transfer window is good for entertainment.

We can always dream of getting even more: £25m + Mata. :dice: But it won't happen.
Sky saying that Chelsea have confirmed that they made an offer last night.

The Mata stuff that the media is reporting must be bull****, though. That guy was their best player.

Sky also confirm that Chelsea have not included any of their players in the offer.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6713
Original post by zKlown
Nah mate, this ain't Football Manager lol

Im allowed to dream lol people would of laughed me off the thread if i said chelsea offered Mata for rooney. If arsenal want rooney id ask for a player
Reply 6714
Original post by NathanW18
Sky saying that Chelsea have confirmed that they made an offer last night.

The Mata stuff that the media is reporting must be bull****, though. That guy was their best player.

Sky also confirm that Chelsea have not included any of their players in the offer.

So it was just a cash offer of £10m? :colondollar: :tongue:
Original post by Akkuz
So it was just a cash offer of £10m? :colondollar: :tongue:

No idea, but I'd hope not!

They haven't said how much the bid was.
Reply 6716
#ThingsThatAngerAndConfuseWayneRooney - Brown Soap
Howard Nurse ‏@howardnurse
6m

Next chapter about to unfold as Chelsea #CFC deny offering a player as part of bid to sign Rooney from #MUFC. Written offer was cash only.

Now that is incredibly clever by Man utd to leak the info of Player being swapped to unsettle the players in CFC.
That is clever. That is what Mourinho gets for being a prick.

Mind games at it's best.
Reply 6718
I would take 33 - 40 mil for Rooney

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was just watching an interview with our latest signing Varela. He said Hernandez helped him by translating stuff and talking to him whilst he was on trial; to try and settle him. This shows how much of a legend Hernandez is. Seriously, he voluntarily helped a kid who may not have even got a contract. What a legend.

Latest