The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6840
Original post by Krish4791
Yep LOL.. Seriously, he could have hooked up with Linsdsey Vonn (the American skier) - she's not that much younger than him and she's totally crazy about him and his tennis

I just googled Linsdsey Vonn got to say shes a BOMB! And she is really attractive am attracted to her now what have you done?:wink:
Original post by ubi1
I just googled Linsdsey Vonn got to say shes a BOMB! And she is really attractive am attracted to her now what have you done?:wink:

It's 11:40pm - feel free to fap away if you want...
Reply 6842
Ooh, that's right - he really needed Kim at that point to provide emotional support after his parents' divorce (I'm really bored, so just doing the research!)

I did some research and found that Kim left Andy for 3 months in 2009 and they got back together this was due to the fact that Andy got addicted to playstation and games LMAO Andy's a legend. hahah:biggrin:
Reply 6843
It's 11:40pm - feel free to fap away if you want...

I can't do that sort of stuff in Ramadan.:frown:

EDIT: VAMOS R 1111 POST!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ubi1

Oh, are you Muslim? Well... you know who she is now, for future reference :wink:

Other news: Roger clearly been threatened by people in Gstaad over the last few years, so that's probs why he's making a return for the first time since 2004.

Apparently, they slaughtered his poor cow in 2005 when he did not come back :s-smilie:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6845
Oh, are you Muslim? Well... you know who she is now, for future reference :wink:

Other news: Roger clearly been threatened by people in Gstaad over the last few years, so that's probs why he's making a return for the first time since 2004.

Apparently, they slaughtered his poor cow in 2005 when he did not come back :s-smilie:

I am he's been threatened by muslims in Gstaad? WHY? EHH.... Yh we slaughter sheep in Eid and give food out to people. Well my Family hasn't done it for time as we've been doing Eid in different countries.
Original post by ubi1
I am he's been threatened by muslims in Gstaad? WHY? EHH.... Yh we slaughter sheep in Eid and give food out to people. Well my Family hasn't done it for time as we've been doing Eid in different countries.

No no ,lol - little mix-up. Muslims did not slaughter the cow, the local Swiss people themselves did. (no relation to Muslims at all)
Rog wasn't even aware of it at the time, and was not happy at all when he found out
Reply 6847
No no ,lol - little mix-up. Muslims did not slaughter the cow, the local Swiss people themselves did. (no relation to Muslims at all)
Rog wasn't even aware of it at the time, and was not happy at all when he found out

Alright confusion cleared. Have a look at this. [h="1"]Roger Federer Death Threat :mad:[/h] source- http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/04/roger-federer-death-threat_n_1941320.html#slide=640333
Reply 6848

2005: slaughter the cow
2013: slaughter the GOAT?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 6849
Original post by Zhy
2005: slaughter the cow
2013: slaughter the GOAT?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Imagine if GOAT Fed was decapitated what would happen:

Was buzzing for a Fed-Gulbis encounter. Gulbis is a talent gone to waste, he could be top 10 if he focused properly and left behind his playboy lifestyle.
Reply 6851
Original post by ubi1

EDIT: VAMOS R 1111 POST!

Never knew you were a Muslim. Where are you from mate? :smile:
Reply 6852
I think we can sort of clear Mirka; she and Roger were together since 2000, way before he became a success. Roger's certainly serious about it - tbh, he could have had some supermodel, but there's a reason they're together.
Nadal's girlfriend - not enough information. She usually does a good job in keeping away from the limelight
Djoko says he and Jelena were together since high school, but I'm not entirely sure how deep it's run
Andy and Kim, have absolutely no idea, even after watching his documentary

God knows Mirka has been with federer since 2001 so it true love for them as Fed was just ordinary back in 2001. Nadal, Djoker and Andy's girls am afraid same can't be said for them. They only init for the money.You don't know these girls and what extent they will go to just for Money £££$$$

But you have to wonder if Mirka would have stayed with Rogi, if his career didn't turn out the way it did. The same for the other girls as well.
Reply 6853
Original post by Roger1
Never knew you were a Muslim. Where are you from mate? :smile:

Well i was born here and am Pakistani. How about you?
Reply 6854
Original post by ubi1
Well i was born here and am Pakistani. How about you?

Same as you mate except I was born in Pakistan. :smile:
Reply 6855
Original post by Roger1

Nice:smile:
Reply 6856
Original post by Roger1

Original post by ubi1
Nice:smile:

I'm from Pakistan as well. Yeh!.
Reply 6857
Original post by SiMan
I'm from Pakistan as well. Yeh!.

Whereabouts? I haven't been to Pakistan for years I live in Mirpur there.:wink:
Reply 6858
Haha you guys must agree that Asia should produce more quality tennis players, India have Paes, Bopanna, Bhupathi, Mirza, but really I don't understand why tennis is not promoted at all in sub continent and south east Asia. Especially considering they're good at Cricket, Hockey, Badminton etc
Reply 6859
Original post by slayer12
Haha you guys must agree that Asia should produce more quality tennis players, India have Paes, Bopanna, Bhupathi, Mirza, but really I don't understand why tennis is not promoted at all in sub continent and south east Asia. Especially considering they're good at Cricket, Hockey, Badminton etc

I agree, whereas india has these player, they mainly play doubles anyway. I think the is a need for more single players from asia, if I ever get an opportunity to play, I will most definately play for Pakistan, becoming the first everto play international tennis.

But yeah, it would be much interesting. I think tennis itself is promoted more in european countries and america.

Latest