The Student Room Group

Okay, how old do you look?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
You look like a 2 year old?:colone:

Okay maybe I exaggerated just a bit :wink: Maybe I look more like a 12 year old, but I don't know how many more times that is :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by joostan
They're within the scopes of development . . . I'd work it out :tongue:

Oh we'll see :colone:
Original post by -bethan-
I can confirm you look a lot older than Lucy!! :lol: Me included, actually, and a lot of guys at our college! :yep:

:woo: :awesome:

I'm the shortest though...
Original post by Lucy96
Okay maybe I exaggerated just a bit :wink: Maybe I look more like a 12 year old, but I don't know how many more times that is :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

1.666666 x more :colone:
:lol: get over yourself... I could get into Oxbridge if I tried hard and wanted to. I still might apply to Oxford we'll see... If I do, and get an offer... I'll pm you! Good day

Sure you could. Good luck at applying to Oxford, who pay a lot of attention to GCSEs, with your crappy grades. :biggrin:
Reply 203
Oh we'll see :colone:

:woo: :awesome:

I'm the shortest though...

1.666666 x more :colone:

How tall are you? I think there's maybe one or two guys at our sixth form over 6ft, we have a lot of short, young looking guys! :lol: Why did you question how old you look btw? There's no question that you look older than you are :yep:
Sowweeeeeee, is it a good or a bad different?:redface:

Neither... just different :lol:
How tall are you? I think there's maybe one or two guys at our sixth form over 6ft, we have a lot of short, young looking guys! :lol: Why did you question how old you look btw? There's no question that you look older than you are :yep:

5ft6 ish :redface:

And because... People say I look like a kid (after shave and haircut and no glasses) and I get all thosr back and my age increases by ten years!

So I was curious
I've been told I look like a 13 year old... And now a 23 year old... Mind fudge...

Older looking (yesterday)

image.jpg

I want to meet the person who says you're 13, I need ludicrously improbable compliments at the moment.
Reply 207
5ft6 ish :redface:

And because... People say I look like a kid (after shave and haircut and no glasses) and I get all thosr back and my age increases by ten years!

So I was curious

That's not bad at all! There's a guy in our sixth form who's about 5 ft 2 ish who looks quite similar to you :tongue: Strange how much of a difference it can make then isn't it! :eek:
Original post by Fullofsurprises
I want to meet the person who says you're 13, I need ludicrously improbable compliments at the moment.

Whaaat? :lol:

People who think I look 13, friends... Post shave mostly
I was keeping it up, took the photo and it was there :colone:

You wanna see my muscles?:biggrin: I have some

Hahaha of course you have 'muscles' :tongue: everyone has muscles technically as well
Original post by Harrie Lyons
Yeah but I get what he's saying but cutting your hair and sunglasses make you look older IMO

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=112087805652271&l=dd313a6806

HOW MANY BOOKS DO YOU OWN?? :eek: WHY!?!??

Edit: unless you're in a library, I withdrawal my above exclamation
That's not bad at all! There's a guy in our sixth form who's about 5 ft 2 ish who looks quite similar to you :tongue: Strange how much of a difference it can make then isn't it! :eek:

How much of a difference can what make?:tongue:
Original post by chickenonsteroids
Neither... just different :lol:

Lies :colone: you can say it
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Hahaha of course you have 'muscles' :tongue: everyone has muscles technically as well

Big 'uns :wink:
Reply 211
How much of a difference can what make?:tongue:

Lies :colone: you can say it

Big 'uns :wink:

A shave and a haircut! :tongue:
Whaaat? :lol:

People who think I look 13, friends... Post shave mostly

Seriously? I'm struggling with the idea that you're 16 from that photo. I could have accepted 21.
A shave and a haircut! :tongue:

Oh right, I know! Ten whole years :')
Original post by ISA is ugly
Sure you could. Good luck at applying to Oxford, who pay a lot of attention to GCSEs, with your crappy grades. :biggrin:

Seriously? This kid has already done an A level and he is in year eleven, I'm pretty sure Oxford and Cambridge would take him, although, everyone knows that evil fish you should go somewhere cooler than Oxbridge like Hmm... KCL :biggrin: , although Oxbridge is good, I think it's not really a university for a kid like him, he's not pretentious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 215
Oh right, I know! Ten whole years :')

Seriously, 10 years?! OH I guess, people have said 21/22 on here haven't they! :tongue: Love the sunglasses btw! :awesome:
Original post by mynameisntbobk

Lol
no that's my uncles study (that's not even the half of it lol)
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Seriously? I'm struggling with the idea that you're 16 from that photo. I could have accepted 21.

He's legal anyway......
Seriously, 10 years?! OH I guess, people have said 21/22 on here haven't they! :tongue: Love the sunglasses btw! :awesome:

People have said 27 in a serious response so! :redface:

Haha thanks :biggrin: I bought another pair with reflective ones...
I've been told I look like a 13 year old... And now a 23 year old... Mind fudge...

Older looking (yesterday)

image.jpg

You look like you're from a 70s cop show with the glasses... :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest