Reply 4461
Original post by Magdatrix >_<
Hi everyone :smile:

Hey! :hi:

:h:

:wavey:
Have to see crisis team twice a day. LOL wut.
Original post by Sultana
Ok I guess if I think about it it probably isn't alll me. But I think I was definitely the catalyst and that makes me feel so much guilt. Like it wasn't bad enough that I ruin my life and his life and shame my parents, I also go and ruin my sisters life and don't even care enough to do anything about it so I let it get worse and worse and worse. I knew at the time there was problem and I should do something but I was so busy pretending like everything is great and there is no such thing as mental problems it's just an attitude that, aside from one ****ty text, i did **** all to even acknowledge it.

It's true that I don't really have a clue what's going on for her, I just know that I sometimes act in ways that are wrong but I don't mean too and appreciate it when people are understanding of that. Although I also feel ****ty about it afterwards and apologise and try not to do it again which I'm not sure she really does. Thats a ****ing horrible thing to assume. If a symptom of her condition is irritability is it fair to be annoyed when she displays that? I guess I don't say anything so its fine to have feelings. But I feel like I should be more understanding of her given I basically caused this.

Now I feel really **** that I've made my parents sound like ogres. They're honestly great. They've always been so supportive of us and have looked after us great and basically I've been really really lucky to have them and grow up here. Also I know they care about me lots. And they're doing they're absolute best to help my sister, and also me in a way. My mum just knows that it is my fault and that it is a terrible thing to cause and turns you into a terrible person, which is true. Everyone else does know that, they're just too polite or whatever to be honest with me, whereas my mum actually cares about me so she has always been straight.

How be you? Still sehr excited over your mice I see :tongue: Are you getting them anytime soon?

Be nicer to yourself goddamnit!
:stomp:

You are a lovely person who any sane (or insane in our case :tongue:) person would love to have as a sister or friend. You care a lot about her and find it hard to show it - maybe she does too?

And I'm sorry to be mean about your parents - you haven't been nasty about them at all, but just the plain facts of what happened to you and how they reacted do not make me warm to them in the slightest. :no:

And yes, still mouse-obsessed - their igloos are nearing completion but now I need more toilet roll tubes. :dry: Will be moving house at start of August, and then can get them any time after then!

Original post by 08batee
Thanks :hugs: No I haven't - it hasn't really happened before. Although I tend to avoid the doctors at all costs as it's triggering and too much effort tbh. Not good, but I'm not convinced I really care enough about myself to be bothered.

:console: Would it help if someone came with you to the doctors maybe? If it keeps happening you might have to bite the bullet and go anyway (or that's what Dr Wolf thinks :elmo:).

Original post by Kindred
Thanks. :smile: I'm on my way now. Didn't write a list, I don't want to write this stuff down anywhere. I think i'll ask them to read that questionare thing again so I can be more honest this time and see where that takes me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did it go? :smile:

Original post by zonkfrog
I have no understanding of people at all. One minute people who used to be friends are like yeah lets go for a catch up. They invite me right. Then I try to confirm a meet up they say sorry busy and it turns out theyre out partying with all the people we used to hang out with. I'm the only one missing from the gang.

Then monday I manage to get someone to agree to hang out with me, they then ignore my 'where we meeting' texts until they phone and say yeah I've called someone else and they are free so I'm going to hang with them instead. If they didnt want to hang out why agree and then go in search of someone else.

I'm just sooooo confused. I have noone in my life. Noone wants to hang out and I dont know why. The thing is noone dislikes me. Like they dont activitly have something against me. Just everyone I used to be friends with, whether school, uni, work or flatmates just nothings me.
I just dont understand.

i feel like everyones been told theres a prize if they can push me over the edge.

No offence but your friends don't sound like the nicest of people. I really doubt it's your fault, but I think you'd be best off trying to meet some new people who'll actually appreciate you! :smile:

Original post by sadpanda123
So my fitness to practise is now being investigated by the regulating body - fun. :frown:

:hugs: You've not done anything wrong so don't worry - just be honest and show them you're still just as capable of doing your job.

Original post by Sultana

Bleh, im sorry. I just need an outlet sometimes.

NOT YOUR FAULT. None of this is your fault, and one day you're going to have to face the fact that bad things happen, and you can't always stop them, but you won't be able to move on from them till you stop blaming yourself.

If you want someone to talk to (or as close to someone as an internet person can be :ninja:) I'm on skype just now. :smile:

Original post by asdfgah
Not feeling too well. Haven't been eating enough sodium, especially given the heat and how much water I'm drinking. Seems to have hit my body today. Got huge red spots in my vision and feel like fainting every time I stand up. Drinking electrolyte drink and lying on the sofa watching countdown. Really unsure why my body is so broken.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: Would it help to buy a load of crisps/salted food, which will both give you sodium and make you thirsty?

Original post by HmMusic
Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. I'm home this evening from hospital, going back for one night tonight then have just under a week's leave.

I had a sweep today, won't go into detail about what that is though! Short story is, I'm 1cm dilated, and starting to get pretty bad cramps in my lower back. Not sure if contractions yet but baby could be coming soon.

Aargh crap, I'd better finish that present! :tongue: Good luck squeezing it out. :biggrin:

Hello and welcome! :smile:

Original post by Noodlzzz

Let the mind games begin... :colone:
Slowly falling apart tonight isn't gonna end well :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4466
Original post by superwolf
:hugs: Would it help to buy a load of crisps/salted food, which will both give you sodium and make you thirsty?

Yeah, I've been eating salty food and had anchovy pizza (nom). Am a bit better - vision is normal etc. Keep having cold showers cos all my skin feels on fire.

---

Some sort of triggering stuff happened yesterday (resulted in thinking about ptsd stuff) and feel like it's hitting me now. Urbhghvhg. Hate being ill.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by PonchoKid
Slowly falling apart tonight isn't gonna end well :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: What's up?

Original post by asdfgah
Yeah, I've been eating salty food and had anchovy pizza

Posted from TSR Mobile

:drool: Hope it helps.
:hugs: What's up?

:drool: Hope it helps.

No idea, something bads gonna happen tough, I an feel it.
Not feeling to safe, Rory's sleeping, and I keep blanking out, no idea what's happening in the world currently, trying to keep myself distracted but dunno if it's helping or not.

I'm so useless, can't do anything right :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PonchoKid
No idea, something bads gonna happen tough, I an feel it.
Not feeling to safe, Rory's sleeping, and I keep blanking out, no idea what's happening in the world currently, trying to keep myself distracted but dunno if it's helping or not.

I'm so useless, can't do anything right :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're far from useless, and if you want to wake Rory up I suggest you leap onto him, preferably from a distance. Works a treat. :smile:
Original post by Noodlzzz

Hang on in there, young Noodlzzz! :jumphug: You'll be alright in the end. You've mentioned praying. I dunno if that's just a figure of speech for you but

Spoiler

:colondollar:
Reply 4471

:console: Would it help if someone came with you to the doctors maybe? If it keeps happening you might have to bite the bullet and go anyway (or that's what Dr Wolf thinks :elmo:).

I think going with someone else would make it worse (for me personally) cause there's more pressure to keep things together even in the waiting room and stuff. I don't really do people on much of a level at all. I just end up upsetting people and people don't like to be around me. Though thinking a trip back to the docs is probably on the cards as I really dislike being on Mirtaz and whilst I think mood improved temporarily, I feel very low/ 'unsafe' a lot again. Oh the fun. Hope you're doing okay :hugs:
You're far from useless, and if you want to wake Rory up I suggest you leap onto him, preferably from a distance. Works a treat. :smile:

I'm not, I'm just a useless lump :frown:

I told him to go to sleep, he doesn't need to worry about me at all.
No one does

Posted from TSR Mobile
This heat is too hot for me! Evaporating all my (already tiny amounts of) motivation and energy and that!

How's everyone else holding up? Not melting too much, I hope :P

I wanted to ask if anyone else has had issues about "proving" their problems...I'm trying to get exam accommodations for next year but my GP seems unwilling to provide the letter to support it! :angry:
This heat is too hot for me! Evaporating all my (already tiny amounts of) motivation and energy and that!

How's everyone else holding up? Not melting too much, I hope :P

I wanted to ask if anyone else has had issues about "proving" their problems...I'm trying to get exam accommodations for next year but my GP seems unwilling to provide the letter to support it! :angry:

I'm also melting :five: And I'm Asian. I fail at life. Should be able to deal with heat! :emo:

I had a time of it at my undergrad uni. They kept referring to my psychosis as "panic attacks" and I just like :lolwut: :facepalm: :mad:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I'm also melting :five: And I'm Asian. I fail at life. Should be able to deal with heat! :emo:

I had a time of it at my undergrad uni. They kept referring to my psychosis as "panic attacks" and I just like :lolwut: :facepalm: :mad:

Sorry that you had a time of it, but glad I'm not the only one having a battle with the admin people :rolleyes:

At the moment it seems like a huge amount of pointless hoop-jumping and running round in circles...

My personal tutor said speak to the undergrad office, who said speak to my welfare tutor, who said speak to the exams office, who said speak to learning support, who said speak to the undergrad office, but then corrected themselves and directed me to mental health student support, who are finally trying to deal with what I want, but want a GP letter, and my GP is being a right arse! :confused:
Reply 4476
nd my GP is being a right arse! :confused:

What is their reasoning for not providing a letter?
Original post by Idle
What is their reasoning for not providing a letter?

Because I rang up and requested over the phone that she writes one - she seemed to want me to make an appointment first (which is tricky atm as I'm 130 miles away >_< )

And the person that said I needed a letter pretty much said that all it needs to say is to confirm that I've seen the GP about the anxiety/depression issues that I have...

Really irritating!
Reply 4478
Because I rang up and requested over the phone that she writes one - she seemed to want me to make an appointment first (which is tricky atm as I'm 130 miles away >_< )

And the person that said I needed a letter pretty much said that all it needs to say is to confirm that I've seen the GP about the anxiety/depression issues that I have...

Really irritating!

Did you explain the issue with distance? That is quite awkward, sadly I'd expect that it's some kind of policy that they have to review a patient in person before writing letters.
Original post by Idle
Did you explain the issue with distance? That is quite awkward, sadly I'd expect that it's some kind of policy that they have to review a patient in person before writing letters.

Yeah I did, and I said I probably wouldn't be back in the area until the end of summer break...she just said something along the lines of "well make an appointment when you come back then, perhaps we should have more regular appointments blah blah" and then, because I said the main thing I was talking to the mental health support team about was to do with exams, "that's a long way off, so it's not that important right now"

To which I perhaps *should* have replied: It's important to me to get this sorted now so that I have one less thing to stress me out during semester time, and something to make life that tiny bit less scary. Or something.

I felt so fobbed off, anyway. So I explained to the MH support person what was going on, and she asked if I had any older/similar letters that I could give in the mean time.

And I can't damn find any, except an ancient CAMHS appointment card :s-smilie: Although I had a consultant psychiatrists's (who I saw ONCE >_< ) "summing-me-up" letter from February that I assume is still on my records from when I saw a wellbeing advisor at student support...d'you think they'll let me have a copy to give as "in-the-mean-time evidence"?

Think I'll send some emails tomorrow and see... Sorry this turned into a bit of a mini-essay haha :colondollar:

Latest