The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Not had the best day. Lonely and not coping :frown: Failed again at discussing suicidal thoughts with the therapist.
Need to get out of here. Can't stay here. Something gonna happen.
Don't feel right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4482
Hello again everyone, I'm really not good at this sort of thing. Ive been reading this lot of posts for the past many days. I don't know any of you really properly but I want to join in with things. Is this ok? You all seem like lovely people and you help each other which is nice. I feel really awkward trying to make new friends normally so won't make this sort of post again probably but I would like to join in with all of you because you all seem like nice people who know the sort of bad things I go through. I'm sorry for bothering you all but literally don't know wher to turn next etc.
Hi to everyone in this thread:h:
Original post by Rrrrrrrr
Hello again everyone, I'm really not good at this sort of thing. Ive been reading this lot of posts for the past many days. I don't know any of you really properly but I want to join in with things. Is this ok? You all seem like lovely people and you help each other which is nice. I feel really awkward trying to make new friends normally so won't make this sort of post again probably but I would like to join in with all of you because you all seem like nice people who know the sort of bad things I go through. I'm sorry for bothering you all but literally don't know wher to turn next etc.

we can be newbies together :cheers:
Original post by 08batee
I think going with someone else would make it worse (for me personally) cause there's more pressure to keep things together even in the waiting room and stuff. I don't really do people on much of a level at all. I just end up upsetting people and people don't like to be around me. Though thinking a trip back to the docs is probably on the cards as I really dislike being on Mirtaz and whilst I think mood improved temporarily, I feel very low/ 'unsafe' a lot again. Oh the fun. Hope you're doing okay :hugs:

Fair enough - just be sure and see a doctor soon! :hugs:

I'm good just now - found a house to live in (paying the holding fee tomorrow :crossedf: and I'm having fun on TSR being more and more elaborately facetious (without ever being untruthful :angel:). Is fine silly fun.

Original post by PonchoKid
I'm not, I'm just a useless lump :frown:

I told him to go to sleep, he doesn't need to worry about me at all.
No one does

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: Wake him up, you deserve his help/hugs.

Hello fellow lovely person! :jumphug: What's up? :console:

Original post by Ladders

Hey. :smile: Welcome to the society!
Original post by superwolf
Fair enough - just be sure and see a doctor soon! :hugs:

I'm good just now - found a house to live in (paying the holding fee tomorrow :crossedf: and I'm having fun on TSR being more and more elaborately facetious (without ever being untruthful :angel:). Is fine silly fun.

:hugs: Wake him up, you deserve his help/hugs.

Hello fellow lovely person! :jumphug: What's up? :console:

Hey. :smile: Welcome to the society!

He's awake, and I got hugs, but I don't deserve his hugs.nim just **** :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
He's awake, and I got hugs, but I don't deserve his hugs.nim just **** :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're not ****, you're just under the delusion that you are. We the wise people of MHSS proclaim you to be awesome! :wizard:

Original post by Ladders

Welcome to you both :h: Feel free to post about anything that is bothering you, or in reply to anything else has posted, or just general chat if you want :hugs:
You're not ****, you're just under the delusion that you are. We the wise people of MHSS proclaim you to be awesome! :wizard:

It really is true honestly.

I need to breakdown and I can't. I need to get out of here. Away from everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
does anyone have experienced difficulty getting an appointment letter from the services? i've been waiting since november now from two different referrrals and nada.
gotta say things aren't great for me at the moment and i don't want to go to a&e again just to see someone...:confused:
Original post by Ladders
does anyone have experienced difficulty getting an appointment letter from the services? i've been waiting since november now from two different referrrals and nada.
gotta say things aren't great for me at the moment and i don't want to go to a&e again just to see someone...:confused:

I know that it can usually take a while for referrals, but that does seem like a very long time - have you (or a friend) tried chasing up either of the referrals? I know that in a friends case, a referral got lost somewhere along the way.
It really is true honestly.

I need to breakdown and I can't. I need to get out of here. Away from everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't need to get away - I know it's hard being around people you love when you feel like you don't deserve them, but if you run away they'll only come running after you, and rightly so!
Original post by rmhumphries
I know that it can usually take a while for referrals, but that does seem like a very long time - have you (or a friend) tried chasing up either of the referrals? I know that in a friends case, a referral got lost somewhere along the way.

the girl on reception was sympathetic and said she would chase
the second was to my cmht around 2 weeks ago, so i guess i can expect something still.

it's hard enough feeling your case is valid enough to justify seeking help, know what im saying? :colondollar:
Original post by Ladders
the girl on reception was sympathetic and said she would chase
the second was to my cmht around 2 weeks ago, so i guess i can expect something still.

it's hard enough feeling your case is valid enough to justify seeking help, know what im saying? :colondollar:

Aye, I fully understand that - unfortunately, with a lot of services, you often need to either be able to push for them yourself, or have someone who can help you. Its a sucky situation, but we just have to deal with the system the best we can.
You don't need to get away - I know it's hard being around people you love when you feel like you don't deserve them, but if you run away they'll only come running after you, and rightly so!

I do. No one should come running after me, I'm not worth it...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do. No one should come running after me, I'm not worth it...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Right now you're not in the best position to judge that. :nah:

Hi. :smile: You are very welcome here- the more the merrier! Feel free to join in whenever you want. You can start small, no pressure.

What's the general issues you're having an what point are you currently at regarding any sort of help or treatment? Maybe I can offer a few options or bits of advice about where to turn. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Right now you're not in the best position to judge that. :nah:

I'm a fat waste of space that is a massive failure.
Iv failed at everything in my life
Who would want to run after me to make sure I'm ok, no one, people would laugh at me that's all

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm a fat waste of space that is a massive failure.
Iv failed at everything in my life
Who would want to run after me to make sure I'm ok, no one, people would laugh at me that's all

Posted from TSR Mobile

is there a chance you have really high pressure on yourself, and that makes things seem like failure ?

Latest