The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Have a feeling that Valencia will be back to his best this year. Nani is still our best player on his day. :moon:

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6941
Original post by NathanW18
He's a very good player and deserves a chance in the team. I hated how Sir Alex would drop him after one bad performance. Other players got away with having multiple bad ones in a row.

I think that's probably because when any old player messes up, it's usually because they just made a mistake. But when Nani messes up, it's because he's done something selfish, which makes us all angry and confused.
Reply 6942
Anyone else watching the friendly?

Were playing very well so far. 2-0, goals from Lingard and Welbeck.

Lingard looks a good player.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Akkuz
Anyone else watching the friendly?

Were playing very well so far. 2-0, goals from Lingard and Welbeck.

Lingard looks a good player.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I am. Welbeck could have had a hat trick if he took his chances, his been one on one with the keeper a couple of times but missed both times. I'm impressed with Lingard as well looks a good prospect. Although I have no idea why Giggs is getting another game when Adnan should have been more game time. Probably cause the crowd want to see him play.
I'm liking our pressing game. We aren't giving them much time on their side of the pitch.

Lingard is looking pretty good and Welbeck actually scored!
Reply 6945
What a finish by Lingard
Reply 6946
Original post by poiuytrewq54321
Yeah I am. Welbeck could have had a hat trick if he took his chances, his been one on one with the keeper a couple of times but missed both times. I'm impressed with Lingard as well looks a good prospect. Although I have no idea why Giggs is getting another game when Adnan should have been more game time. Probably cause the crowd want to see him play.

Lingard is running the show! Wonderful goal.

RVP is coming on :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No doubt this will be taken off YouTube soon, but what a goal from Lingard

Lingard, Zaha and Januzaj have all been bloody great!
Reply 6949
Welbeck actually scored a brace. Has he ever done that before?
That Lingard goal was great. Loving all of these younger guys. They're all playing some good stuff.

RVP also only played for 20 minutes or so and made us look a lot more dangerous.
RVP got man of the match! lol apparently that was the fans vote
Lingard, Powell, Januzaj and Zaha. Can't wait for these four to make it big.
Just saw this on the Daily Mail comments page:

'That's the way Zaha Zaha I like it'

:rofl3:

The mix of passing with Zaha, Adnan and a few others in the last 10 minutes was gorgeous. I could watch Januzaj on the ball all day, very technically gifted.

Lingard impressive as he was last tour. He isn't the most gifted player but you have to wonder if he can make it for us through hard work, the type Neville always said set him above the rest.

I think it's really good that the better younger players are impressing in their first chances to show Moyes what they can do, although Keane was very rusty when he came on.
(edited 10 years ago)
Where does adnan play
Breaking news: Manchester United have made an improved bid of £30million plus add ons for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas.

Source: Sky sports
Original post by poiuytrewq54321
Breaking news: Manchester United have made an improved bid of £30million plus add ons for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas.

Source: Sky sports

Not enough. Won't happen :lol:
Original post by ledleyking123
Where does adnan play

Attacking midfielder who can play wide
if rooney does go - what other players do united have to play AM, bar kagawa?

cant think of any? unless im missing someone -- that would seem to give adnan a good shot to get some decent game time, as kagawa's back up/rotation...

(ofcourse if fab came, or another mid, this could chance somewhat)

Latest