The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ashahedow
I hope to god this is a joke.

No it's not a joke. It's actually extremely common for girls to have fantasies about getting raped.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 81
Original post by ipoop
Oh get a room you two! And let me watch, that's my fetish :perv:

We're all winning! My fetish is being watched by someone whose fetish is watching others!
Original post by ipoop
Oh get a room you two! And let me watch, that's my fetish :perv:

Even iPoop has to pay per view. :biggrin:
Reply 83
Original post by eliza.anne
We're all winning! My fetish is being watched by someone whose fetish is watching others!

Original post by Fullofsurprises
Even iPoop has to pay per view. :biggrin:

I agree with both terms and conditions, let's make this happen! :dice:
Reply 84
Original post by ipoop
I agree with both terms and conditions, let's make this happen! :dice:

You send your bank details and we'll make a booking. I look forward to doing business with you.
You send your bank details and we'll make a booking. I look forward to doing business with you.

Make sure you post your card number and pin too Ipoop, we need that.

Original post by Fullofsurprises
Make sure you post your card number and pin too Ipoop, we need that.

Done! Let's get down to business then, ladies :hubba:
Reply 87
Oh **** right off! :rolleyes:
Reply 88
I'm quite fond of fruits.......
:perv:
Reply 89
You guys need to get laid.
Original post by danny111
You guys need to get laid.

I think the sun is making everyone frisky lol
Reply 91
Original post by thisistheend
Most often, it's men with fetishes that gets highlighted. Do girls have not have fetishes? Like how they manage not to fart.

Girls if you have any, please list what fetishes get your rocks off here..:colone:

I kind of have an authority fetish, mainly teachers, male and female.

Actually more female :rolleyes:
Reply 92
Original post by Staceyc1990
I think the sun is making everyone frisky lol

Tbh it's making me less so. Way too bloody hot, just want to go take a shower and then lie down somewhere.
Reply 93
Original post by bottled
Im going to grasp at straws here Women are meant to not like sex as much as men. therefore they shouldn't have fetishes.

I think the idea that it is more normal for men to have fetishes more stems from the fact that there tend to be more extremes among men than among women and that there are more men who "stand out" from the crowd (both positively and negatively).
I don't think it's down to whether a gender likes (or is supposed to like) sex more than another. Although there are many myths and misunderstandings about women's sexual preferences, the fetish one is not that untrue - most fetishes are more prominent in men. Secondly, a man who has a fetish for Asian girls, will only get off with Asian girls. A woman who occasionally fantasize about being raped but never act it out, does not have a fetish.

Both men and women have fetishes, but even looking at the responses from women here, they are not actually fetishes, but preferences and what some would refer to as 'kinky' (dominance, anal, spanking etc.). Preferences that are undoubtedly fetishes (golden showers, latex etc.) are more common for men. A lot of women here are simply responding to what they find turn-ons.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 94
I used to be friends with a girl that had a thing for 'ballbusting', needless to say that friendship didn't last too long :eek:
Original post by OliverJR
I used to be friends with a girl that had a thing for 'ballbusting', needless to say that friendship didn't last too long :eek:

Figurative or literal ballbusting?
Reply 96
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Figurative or literal ballbusting?

Literal!
Reply 97
they need a spanking
Reply 98
Original post by OliverJR
Literal!

What. What sort of pleasure can be derived from 'ballbusting'?
Reply 99
My girlfriend has a fetish whereby she pretends we are not in a relationship and won't answer her phone/door when I call and runs away from me when I see her in the street. Recently she took this fetish to a new level and filed a restraining order against me.

Latest

Trending

Trending