The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Accommodation Offers: Meet Those In Your Halls!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 720
St Peters Court, Block K, flat 37????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 721
Original post by cjexx
St Peters Court, Block K, flat 37????

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in SPC but don't know what block ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 722
Hi,

Got offer from Melton hall, if anyone else is there aswel would be great to meet new people. Just inbox me.

Thanks
Does anyone know if people in Broadgate Park have been allocated floor/flat numbers etc? If they have, I don't know about it haha.
Reply 724
Original post by Vitanimus
Does anyone know if people in Broadgate Park have been allocated floor/flat numbers etc? If they have, I don't know about it haha.

I don't think we find out our rooms/flats until a week or so before :frown:
Original post by Nuh_a
Got an offer for Florence Boot - large single study!

i want to apply to Florence Boot because they have part en-suite bathrooms, but this doesn't come up on the website. what did you specify for when you applied?
Reply 726
Original post by chloegreene
i want to apply to Florence Boot because they have part en-suite bathrooms, but this doesn't come up on the website. what did you specify for when you applied?

You don't choose your halls specifically - you're allocated based on what rooms are available where! Most halls have en-suites, so you could go anywhere. And stop worrying - they're all nice :smile:
Sadly for you future Sherwoodians, I didn't make week one rep so I shaln't be leading your charge into Freshers Week - you're in capable hands though, believe me :wink:

I doubt there will be any shared ensuites left at this point.
Reply 728

There are no rooms left on the university park campus... You might be able to get a place on the off campus self catered halls...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was in Derby hall single study. Had a sick time.

If you want to make the most out of your first year make sure you heck out our video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbel-CLkR4c

Wouldn't want you guys to miss out now would we!?

Find out how we're funding our way through uni

http://thetatsbros.com/

If you wait until results day, some rooms will inevitably become free so there is a chance to get a better room if you initially accept an offer of accommodation for a more mundane location.
Is there a catered hall on University Park where you can stay during vacations, that is, one without the 15 pound per night charge?
Reply 732
Original post by OminpotentTeapot
Is there a catered hall on University Park where you can stay during vacations, that is, one without the 15 pound per night charge?

Nope, afraid not. If you want to stay, you have to pay!
Reply 733
Looking for a place to stay in Nottingham?

There are 4 rooms available in a cheap spacious flat :smile:

£65pw/£282pm ALL bills included (water, electricity, internet, heating, tv license and virgin TV)

20 minutes by foot from Nottingham Trent University and New College Nottingham
Bus stop going to the city right outside the door!

University of Nottingham Jubilee Campus accessible by bus via Ilkeston Road

10 minutes away from ASDA and TESCO - Easy and accessible

PM me for more details! :tongue:
Reply 734
If anyone here is planning on staying in Lonsdale Halls (Derby uni accommodation that Nottingham medical students also stay at) then join this facebook group to get to know your neighbours :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/668421129850484/?fref=ts
Reply 735
Original post by Rashyelle
If anyone here is planning on staying in Lonsdale Halls (Derby uni accommodation that Nottingham medical students also stay at) then join this facebook group to get to know your neighbours :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/668421129850484/?fref=ts

Just the GEMs though - Derby to the QMC is a bit of a commute for us undergrads :wink:
Original post by alex193
Just the GEMs though - Derby to the QMC is a bit of a commute for us undergrads :wink:

Foumdation year medics, medical physiology & therapeutics and graduate nursing students stay there too :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 737
Original post by sumsum123
Foumdation year medics, medical physiology & therapeutics and graduate nursing students stay there too :smile:

Ooh yeah, forgot about you foundation guys :smile:
Reply 738
I got Broadgate Park luckily, but the en-suite rooms had all been taken so I've been given a studio and I'm realllly not happy about it because it's just not worth the cost. Would it be possible to wait till results day and switch to an en-suite (assuming I get the grades, of course)?
Original post by alex193
Ooh yeah, forgot about you foundation guys :smile:

Everyone forgets us :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending