The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Molly648
I have chosen maths, biology, chemistry and geography! Lots of people think geography is boring but I think it's great! Lol

I like geography too! But Spanish is better haha, I have to choose between the exact two for A2
Reply 841
Original post by aasvogel
Careers class is going to be fun this year...

Oh don't even get me started haha! I have a really strict careers tutor! No fun....
Reply 842
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I like geography too! But Spanish is better haha, I have to choose between the exact two for A2

Oh finally someone who won't mock me for liking geography :wink: I don't know, geography is pretty good :P
Oh finally someone who won't mock me for liking geography :wink: I don't know, geography is pretty good :P

:ahee: it is, but Spanish would be MUCH more useful :yep:
Oh don't even get me started haha! I have a really strict careers tutor! No fun....

Mine is actually quite good, it's just for everything we do that's useful, we have 3 classes of things I don't need!
Reply 845
:ahee: it is, but Spanish would be MUCH more useful :yep:

Aww well now you have just confused me :tongue:
Original post by aasvogel
Mine is actually quite good, it's just for everything we do that's useful, we have 3 classes of things I don't need!

Yeah I know the feeling! My careers tutor just sat with me for half an hour questioning why I didn't want to do physics...
Aww well now you have just confused me :tongue:

Yeah I know the feeling! My careers tutor just sat with me for half an hour questioning why I didn't want to do physics...

Don't do physics :colonhash: unless your set on a chem degree then it COULD be useful.

Spanish Spanish Spanish
Reply 847
Don't do physics :colonhash: unless your set on a chem degree then it COULD be useful.

Spanish Spanish Spanish

No I decided not to bother with physics but enough with the Spanish, you might just change my mind!!!:tongue:
No I decided not to bother with physics but enough with the Spanish, you might just change my mind!!!:tongue:

That's the point... Geography is useless compared to Spanish for you! And you could travel... South America, Spain, become a doctor there :wink:

Seriously though. Spanish.
Reply 849
+1 for the Spanish thing. I'm doing it to AS and intend to do it to A2. The talk our year group got for modern languages was pretty compelling. I think it'd be amazing to actually write essays in another language (which I'm led to believe is part of the A2 syllabus). :biggrin:

I can see the future now, coming on TSR in the first week of Sixth Form because I'm struggling with Spanish and need help from someone like Fish. xD
Reply 850
That's the point... Geography is useless compared to Spanish for you! And you could travel... South America, Spain, become a doctor there :wink:

Seriously though. Spanish.

You are traumatising me! Wait did you do Spanish GCSE?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You are traumatising me! Wait did you do Spanish GCSE?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope! And I'm jumping into the AS :yy:
Original post by NikolaT
+1 for the Spanish thing. I'm doing it to AS and intend to do it to A2. The talk our year group got for modern languages was pretty compelling. I think it'd be amazing to actually write essays in another language (which I'm led to believe is part of the A2 syllabus). :biggrin:

I can see the future now, coming on TSR in the first week of Sixth Form because I'm struggling with Spanish and need help from someone like Fish. xD

I can't speak Spanish but I would try to help:wink:

Non puedo hablar español pero intentaría ayudar:wink:
Original post by MattFletcher
46 days omg

32:tongue:
Reply 854
I was looking at the University of Malta and I've been told you need a modern language to at least AS level so that's when my confusion between geography and Spanish started. I need to find someone who has just done AS level Spanish (preferably with AQA) :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by MattFletcher
oops I read the 'start college countdown instead ! :tongue:

:colone:
I was looking at the University of Malta and I've been told you need a modern language to at least AS level so that's when my confusion between geography and Spanish started. I need to find someone who had just done AS level Spanish (preferably with AQA) :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:erm: I think there are some... Look at the past papers... It's fine :yy:
Oooooh I remember what you're guys feeling as I had to open that envelope last year..
You won't sleep...
You will be shaking..
but at the end of the day you tried your best + GCSE's aren't as important as A-levels so try not to stress a lot :') you will be fine
GOOD LUCK!
Original post by DrCrayCray
Dont even talk about French. Coursework was average then i did the foundation tier exam and found that hard too. pmsl, aiming for the D!

I need to get my mind out of the gutter it's unreal.
Reply 858
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
I need to get my mind out of the gutter it's unreal.

:biggrin:
Original post by Tibbz2
:biggrin:

:dice:

Latest