The Student Room Group

Ladies, how many bras do you own?

Scroll to see replies

I have 5. One is a sports bra, one is strapless and backless, and the others are every day bras. I chuck them out as soon as they go funny, so I never have many
10 (including 2 sports bras that I have never worn haha :rolleyes: )
Reply 22
6 and a crop top for martial arts. I could use some more really seeing as two were from Primark and have broken ^_^
6 and 1 of them is a sports bra. Some of them are going a bit weird so I need to do some bra shopping soon
20-30ish
They're just so pretty. :love:
I have 23 bra's!:smile:
But i'm not a lady:eek::colone:
25ish and about 4 sports bras

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I have around 7 bras and 1 sports bra :3
11 - I like to have a variety of colours :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
5. I've been meaning to buy more for a while.
I only have 4. I can't find my size in Asia, so my collection is really at a minimum :frown:
I have 7 - 4 day to day ones, just tshirt bras. Then there are 2 nicer ones for 'special occasions' and also one of those bras where you can move the straps around to suit it to whatever dress you're wearing. Easy.
3 that I wear regularly, a couple of ones that I rarely wear, then 2 sports bras.

Bras are expensive :sad:
Reply 33
About 75- they're all different styles.
Reply 34
Quite a lot. When I see bras in my size at a good price then I snap them up! If I wait until I actually needed new ones I'd probably end up paying a lot more. I think I have about 17 (3 sports bras, 4 Masquerade. 6 or 7 Debenhams, 2 Panache, 1 Curvy Kate, possibly some others I can't think of right now). Some of the Debenhams ones don't fit particularly well now though so I'll have a clear-out soon of all my old 30 bands.

Original post by rachel.h
Around 10, but I don't wear them all. I like bra shopping but I hate having to 'wear them in' when they're new and uncomfy. I also can't just go out and buy them on a whim cos I'm fussy as anything when it comes to bras :sadnod:

Maybe check you're in the right size? New bras shouldn't be uncomfy if they fit properly! I love new bras, I hate it when they start getting a bit stretched out and the elastic isn't as good :frown:
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
I'm sorting out my wardrobe and I literally have about 35.
I read an article once that said women only need around 6?

I'm trying to cut down. How many do you guys have? Not even sure what's an appropriate amount!

I think I just get too attached to stuff! Even bras.

About 6. I have 4 that fit.

Mine cost £40 each so they're expensive..
Reply 36
Original post by Kate.

Maybe check you're in the right size? New bras shouldn't be uncomfy if they fit properly! I love new bras, I hate it when they start getting a bit stretched out and the elastic isn't as good :frown:

I've worked on lingerie in a department store in the past so I know they're the right size and what I'm looking for. I just find them tight or starchy and the straps can be a bit rough so they're nicer after they've been washed a few times. I think I just enjoy the comfort of not wearing one too much.
Reply 37
Original post by rachel.h
I've worked on lingerie in a department store in the past so I know they're the right size and what I'm looking for. I just find them tight or starchy and the straps can be a bit rough so they're nicer after they've been washed a few times. I think I just enjoy the comfort of not wearing one too much.

Ah, fair enough! The softest bras I've owned are Masquerade ones, maybe check them out - they have some gorgeous designs, too. Definitely no starchy bits on the ones I have, they're really well made IMO.
about 7 or 8
I own about 40 underwear sets. It's like my version of a shoe collection. :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending