The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

University Of South Wales students 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I know nothing on Freshers yet except something from the Facebook page inviting me to an event for Freshers September 14th that's all tho, hopefully we all get a pack soon :smile:) can't wait for more information

Posted from TSR Mobile
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 21
I know I was told it lasts for 2 weeks but that's it :P what event was this?and is there a Facebook page for people starting in September??
I haven't heard anything bout freshers week :/

I heard that last year at Caerleon Dominions was there handing out free Pizza :smile:
Reply 23
Ahh awesome :smile: and there is a facebook page, but I am not sure many people know of it really, only for students studying and newport and caerleon though! --> https://www.facebook.com/NewportStudents2013?fref=ts
Reply 24
Original post by Theatrewriter94
I haven't heard anything bout freshers week :/

I heard that last year at Caerleon Dominions was there handing out free Pizza :smile:

FREE PIZZA!!! I'm so there :P
Reply 25
Original post by dlward94
Ahh awesome :smile: and there is a facebook page, but I am not sure many people know of it really, only for students studying and newport and caerleon though! --> https://www.facebook.com/NewportStudents2013?fref=ts

Awesome!! Have liked it :3
Reply 26
About the free pizza... It's true haha but just for one day, at freshers fayre x they had a stand and everyone had a free slice hehe :smile: (I only know because I was on the foundation art diploma there last year, so I get freshers twice hehe)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by Freglin
About the free pizza... It's true haha but just for one day, at freshers fayre x they had a stand and everyone had a free slice hehe :smile: (I only know because I was on the foundation art diploma there last year, so I get freshers twice hehe)

Posted from TSR Mobile

You lucky duck :L haha

I did find it, I bin looking on all the pages trying to find people doing my course, no luck yet though :frown:
Original post by Freglin

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg u r so lucky! ! :smile:
Reply 30
mm pizza :smile: and don't worry, I haven't found a single person who is doing my course, looks like I am on my own!
mm pizza :smile: and don't worry, I haven't found a single person who is doing my course, looks like I am on my own!

what course you doing? I'm glad I anit on my own we'll probably find some people at freshers :smile:
Reply 32
I am doing psychology and counselling:smile: and yeah we probably will, it just would have been nice to have found someone before I started I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33

I've managed to find one person :L I just don't think people are signed up on here :/
Reply 34
Yeah its a shame more people don't know of this, or the facebook page, it would be so much easier to find people :') but I will meet them eventually.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Exactly!! What is it like 5 weeks to go?? :biggrin: OMG I'm so excited xD
Reply 36
I'm scared! Haha every time I think about it I get that feeling like going over a hill fast in a car... XD I just wish I was going into halls, and then I think I'd look forward to it more :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Original post by Freglin
I'm scared! Haha every time I think about it I get that feeling like going over a hill fast in a car... XD I just wish I was going into halls, and then I think I'd look forward to it more :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love that feeling :3 haha! It's gonna be great. Speak now we know we're 'not the only non fashonistas' on the course as you put it :P And it's not too late to convince your mum is it? :/
I am doing psychology and counselling:smile: and yeah we probably will, it just would have been nice to have found someone before I started I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey dude! I'm doing Psychology and Counseling Studies this September!! :smile:
Original post by Heyitspaxo
I emailed them today! And got an instant reply saying my place in en suite halls has been reserved! I would just drop them a quick email just incase :smile: just puts your mind at rest if nothing else and only takes a couple of minutes :smile: and I have my results so I'm literally set for September!!

Hey I applied to my accommodation June the first, I've had my A levels for a year now because I dropped out of uni last year but I still haven't heard back, just wondering what email you used? Cheers :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending