Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by superwolf
I can't rep you either. :lazy:

Tiz a conspiracy against us! :emo:
Reply 4681
You've gone through a lot, but that only proves how strong you are. :hugs:

it proves how weak i am else why am i still here?

i need this to stop :frown:
My entire body hurts. My feet, knees, hips, back, shoulders, head and brain i feel like its a never ending battle. My brain is covered in black smog that i cant lift. Nothing can lift it. I just need a break from this. I need a break from life. I cant do it anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4683
Original post by danny111
You're not. I don't know you well at all, but I've read your posts and you seem like a lovely person. Just someone who has problems. But that does not make you any of those things.

And how is any of that your fault, or her business to point out? Friends are meant to support each other when they need it - you need support, she's being a bitch, therefore she's a **** and you're still wonderful. :jumphug:

In that case I have absolutely zero friends in real life at all - which only makes me think there is definitely something wrong with me, and that anyone who knows me in real life just thinks I'm as rubbish as I think I am. Sigh. But thanks :hugs:

Original post by tasha96
:hugs: That's an awful thing for her to do. :frown: Really horrible. Please don't believe anything she's said because it's simply not true. :hugs: You're lovely and you're amazing and you have incredible strength. She's not worth giving a damn about if she's treating you like that hun. If it's of any help at all I'm going to be up all night if you want to chat/need to talk. :hugs:

Hun I'm so sorry I never replied again to your PM. I am notoriously bad at doing so when I'm in one my silly states, so I really do apologise. Thanks for your support. I hope things are good with you and feel free to text/message is ever you want a chat. If I'm feeling more articulate in a bit I'll drop you a message (I'm finding it quite hard to put words together that actually make sense :colondollar: ) :hugs:
I can't rep you either. :lazy:

That smiley is ridiculously awesome. CAT! :biggrin:

You've gone through a lot, but that only proves how strong you are. :hugs:

Original post by Sultana
it proves how weak i am else why am i still here?

i need this to stop :frown:

What wolfie said. :jumphug: I think you should be proud of yourself for the fact you are still here and living with this and doing something to fight this (going to CMHT etc.). It's a really hard thing to do, and you are in no way weak at all. :hugs:
Reply 4685
Original post by PonchoKid
My entire body hurts. My feet, knees, hips, back, shoulders, head and brain i feel like its a never ending battle. My brain is covered in black smog that i cant lift. Nothing can lift it. I just need a break from this. I need a break from life. I cant do it anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hang on in there :frown:
Reply 4686
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Wolfie, Y U ON PRSOM?!?! :emo:

Wolfie speaks the truth :yep:

:penguinhug:
Original post by 08batee
:penguinhug:

:lovehug:
Reply 4688
Original post by Anonymous
That smiley is ridiculously awesome. CAT! :biggrin:

What wolfie said. :jumphug: I think you should be proud of yourself for the fact you are still here and living with this and doing something to fight this (going to CMHT etc.). It's a really hard thing to do, and you are in no way weak at all. :hugs:

thanks but you're really wrong. im sorry. it doesnt matter anyway because i just dont want to do this.
the only thing i really want to do i cant because so **** etc and nothing else matters.
Well minus one of my friends not turning up and waiting till after the party had started to tell another friend (not me) that they wouldn't be there, it was a rather good birthday. I got some nice pwessies, including two especially lovely ones, and got to spend the time with some of my friends. It wasn't the best of parties and I do have an annoying headache now, but it was still nice. After all I'd rather spend a **** day with friends than a brilliant day alone. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kindred
Well minus one of my friends not turning up and waiting till after the party had started to tell another friend (not me) that they wouldn't be there, it was a rather good birthday. I got some nice pwessies, including two especially lovely ones, and got to spend the time with some of my friends. It wasn't the best of parties and I do have an annoying headache now, but it was still nice. After all I'd rather spend a **** day with friends than a brilliant day alone. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :awesome: :party: :danceboy: :woo: :yeah:
Original post by Kindred

Posted from TSR Mobile

Happy birthday - glad you enjoyed the day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're never alone, you have Rory and you have us :hugs: I only wish i could do more to help than just talking on here. Remember lots of people here care about you, and we would be very worried if anything happened to you :jumphug:

Keep on fighting, you have lasted this long, so you have the strength to keep going, even if you think you don't!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stay strong!
I really need to stop using TSR. That or stop fighting with people :sigh:
Original post by Sultana
thanks but you're really wrong. im sorry. it doesnt matter anyway because i just dont want to do this.
the only thing i really want to do i cant because so **** etc and nothing else matters.

:jumphug: You're not ****. Not at all.

Original post by Kindred

Happy birthday! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kindred

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fail, accidentally typed Happy Birthday into the quote of your post in my last post. :facepalm: Happy Birthday! :smile:
Original post by Kindred

as Momma Poncho would say Hippo Birdie two Ewe :h:

Original post by james1211
Hang on in there :frown:

trying to but i dunno, might go cuddle my boyfriends cat :s-smilie:

Original post by Meaty_man
You're never alone, you have Rory and you have us :hugs: I only wish i could do more to help than just talking on here. Remember lots of people here care about you, and we would be very worried if anything happened to you :jumphug:

Keep on fighting, you have lasted this long, so you have the strength to keep going, even if you think you don't!

just feeling like im at rock bottom atm, so much good stuff is happening around, and im failing to see any positive currently. i think i need a day with Momma Poncho, because i miss her FAR too much atm, even though i love being with my boyfriend and his family, its just not my mum :s-smilie:

Original post by danny111
Stay strong!

trying :s-smilie:
Reply 4698
trying to but i dunno, might go cuddle my boyfriends cat :s-smilie:

I wish some days we still had our cats, there's something soothing about them :frown:
Original post by james1211
I wish some days we still had our cats, there's something soothing about them :frown:

yeah i used to have an amazing cat back home that would actually come and cuddle you i miss him so much. my boyfriends cat isnt as cuddly as my old cat :frown:

Latest