The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

University Of South Wales students 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Heyitspaxo
I love that feeling :3 haha! It's gonna be great. Speak now we know we're 'not the only non fashonistas' on the course as you put it :P And it's not too late to convince your mum is it? :/

It's seeming like its too late :frown: every time I mention it, it starts a full blown war xD ohh my xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 41
Original post by Freglin
It's seeming like its too late :frown: every time I mention it, it starts a full blown war xD ohh my xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Naaawh :frown: well you can camp with me whenever I'm sure! :P we can has crazy hat parties :P

And tbh you're gonna be like 3746 quid better off in the long run....
Reply 42
Original post by TheOrpinator
Hey I applied to my accommodation June the first, I've had my A levels for a year now because I dropped out of uni last year but I still haven't heard back, just wondering what email you used? Cheers :smile:

It's the email on the website :smile: under the accomodation tab :smile:
Reply 43
You are kidding? I can't believe I have finally found someone :smile: !!
Reply 44
Naaawh :frown: well you can camp with me whenever I'm sure! :P we can has crazy hat parties :P

And tbh you're gonna be like 3746 quid better off in the long run....

Yeah I know I'll end up better off - but I'm definitely gonna try again to move out next year haha xD

I'm with you on the subject of hat parties xD currently I'm also rocking totoro nails xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by Freglin
Yeah I know I'll end up better off - but I'm definitely gonna try again to move out next year haha xD

I'm with you on the subject of hat parties xD currently I'm also rocking totoro nails xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

O.O whaaaaat that's.... Just.... Whaaaaat :') I tried pacman nails the other day but I'm terrible at them :')
Original post by dlward94
You are kidding? I can't believe I have finally found someone :smile: !!

Aha I know I felt the same! I had visions of myself being stuck in an empty lecture hall!!
It's the email on the website :smile: under the accomodation tab :smile:

Cheers! :smile: Just found out today I have an En-suite room! :biggrin:
Reply 48
Original post by TheOrpinator
Cheers! :smile: Just found out today I have an En-suite room! :biggrin:

No problemo! Me too :')
Reply 49
Ahh, oh god don't remind me! That would have been just my luck :')
Reply 50
Anyone doing Combined Studies?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by laurenynwa
Anyone doing Combined Studies?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi I'm doing combined studies at Caerleon campus, which campus you on?
Does anyone know much about the student night life in Caerleon? I'd imagine its mainly pubs. I've been around Newport city center and there's plenty going on there and Cardiff isn't too far away, I was just wondering if there's much to do in Caerleon or would we need to go to Newport for that? I'm happy either way it'd just be nice to know :smile:
Original post by babily

What combined studies are you doing? I'm on Caerleon Campus too :smile:
Reply 54
Does anyone have any idea when we can move our stuff in? I only have a conditional offer so I'll have to wait til results day to know if I'm even going but on the website it only says 23rd is enrolment day and 30th classes begin! (I'd be in Trefforest)
I've applied for the standard rooms too! It's killing me not hearing from them until the end of August! I don't think we hear anything about freshers until September. I lived in Cardiff student halls last year and that was the case then.
Original post by Emmajayne93
I've applied for the standard rooms too! It's killing me not hearing from them until the end of August! I don't think we hear anything about freshers until September. I lived in Cardiff student halls last year and that was the case then.

I've heard couple bits bout freshers but not much , I seen it on the freshers page, they're not giving much detail though
Reply 57
What I saw or carleon is that it's not very big.... So I would guess pubs :smile: which suits me fine :smile: although I'm gonna miss my sleepy devon village so much :frown: but Newport has a bit of everything apparently (I'm going on what they said on the open day) and like you said Cardiff is pretty close :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by babily

Caerleon too :smile:) didn't think I'd find many people doing combined studies

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by laurenynwa
Caerleon too :smile:) didn't think I'd find many people doing combined studies

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im doing Creative Writing and English , what are you doing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending