The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MathsNerd1
Well if you think about proof by contradiction and use the fact that if you assume it is a rational number while remembering that a rational number can be expressed in the form of a/b, where a and b are both integers :smile:

I already looked it up:tongue: Soooo much quicker:colone:

aren't we on 654??
(edited 10 years ago)
+2
Reply 4483
Original post by incipientT
I already looked it up:tongue: Soooo much quicker:colone:

aren't we on 654??

But I always get more satisfaction by working them out for myself so I thought you would too :tongue:
Nope 664
Reply 4487
666 HAHA:devil3:
But I always get more satisfaction by working them out for myself so I thought you would too :tongue:

I would, but it's been way too long since I did the relevant math and I've forgotten bits:colondollar: so it would take ages. And since my dinner just finished cooking...

Reply 4492
I would, but it's been way too long since I did the relevant math and I've forgotten bits:colondollar: so it would take ages. And since my dinner just finished cooking...

What were you making? :gah:

Well if you needed help you could just post what you've done and I'd then try my best to help you with the rest :smile: Won't computing have some maths involved in it as well? Also that's alright then, I've got to cook for myself tonight :frown:
Reply 4495
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
What were you making? :gah:

waffles, mushrooms, tomato and some flat sausage thing which I've forgotten the name of.:smile: Wasn't me making it though, I'm at my grandmothers and she was cooking.

Well if you needed help you could just post what you've done and I'd then try my best to help you with the rest :smile: Won't computing have some maths involved in it as well? Also that's alright then, I've got to cook for myself tonight :frown:

It will, but there's much less than with a maths course. It's much more the math required for the task at hand, not much abstract stuff lack doing proofs, etc.

670 now
+2

Latest