Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

2013 coventry firmers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by amyelizas
Got my unconditional today! WOO BSc Geography! once your place is unconditional, how long do you have to wait for a place in halls? BUZZING!!!

Once you have an unconditional offer, the uni can then give you an offer for accommodation. I Got my offer for Priory Halls, had only 3 days to pay my deposit though! It is all sorted for myself though, got my room number like ;D

Have you applied for any halls? You do need to apply to them for the uni to give you an accommodation offer.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 121
I applied back in may when it opened to applications, I gave them a ring and they said there are spaces at liberty point which is my first choice so fingers crossed I get it.

Original post by Alpal!
...only 3 days to pay my deposit though!

I read about the 3 Day thing so luckily, have the money set aside! Hopefully I will hear on monday then!
Reply 122
Hey i got a conditional offer to study Journalism and media :smile: Does any one know when the course starts and when are you supposed to move into your accommodation you have been accepted for it?
Reply 123
Is anyone studying BSc Biomedical Science at Coventry uni in September?:rolleyes:
Reply 124
Original post by Grover27
Hey i got a conditional offer to study Journalism and media :smile: Does any one know when the course starts and when are you supposed to move into your accommodation you have been accepted for it?

If you are starting in September the freshers week starts on the 23rd. Your specific start for your course will be sent in a welcome pack nearer the time. If you are staying in uni owned accommodation then you will get a choice of moving in on September 21st or 22nd. You will need to choose a specific time slot to pick up your keys. They accommodation dept is open from 9am till about 5pm on the Saturday and about 10 till 1 on the Sunday. If you can't make that weekend you can move in after those dates.
Anyone doing media production??? :smile:
Wahey, got an Unconditional for Music Technology! Get hype!

still looking for a place to stay though, Looking at liberty park probably! does anyone know what its like?
Original post by speedcoredave
Wahey, got an Unconditional for Music Technology! Get hype!

still looking for a place to stay though, Looking at liberty park probably! does anyone know what its like?

Its where I will be staying! I didn't care where as long as it was en suite lol.

Anyone thinking of joining a society?
Anyone in liberty point accomodation I'm room 37.4
Unconditional offer studying information technology practitioner HND

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by blanketyblank101
Its where I will be staying! I didn't care where as long as it was en suite lol.

Anyone thinking of joining a society?

That is literally the exact reason why i got liberty park. Its like £600 cheaper the other ensuite apartments haha

And yeah i think i should join a society? Is there an online list of them or something?
I have an unconditional offer for Product Design and I am def going :smile: got my accommodation sorted and everything
Hi,

I have Offer letter from Middlesex university and Coventry University, coventry campus please advide which wiil be better option for MBA
Hi ALL,

I have offer letter from Coventry University, Coventry Campus, Middlesex University and Greenwhich University, please advise which University will be better option for MBA in terms of Teaching quality, Faculty and JoB prospectus and good reputation with Corporates and organizations,
Reply 134
Original post by speedcoredave
That is literally the exact reason why i got liberty park. Its like £600 cheaper the other ensuite apartments haha

And yeah i think i should join a society? Is there an online list of them or something?

There is a list of societies on the Coventry Students Union Page along with other information.

http://www.cusu.org/sports_societies/
Reply 135
Wheyyy finally booked my Room! Callice Court G001
Reply 136
Original post by dobby101
Is anyone studying BSc Biomedical Science at Coventry uni in September?:rolleyes:

Currently a second year ambassador for biomedical science any questions then feel free to ask, i am unsure whether someone has done it yet but a biomedical science facebook group for your year should be available sometime soon.
Reply 137
Original post by Carmeen
Hi , I have a conditional for BA Fine Art and Illustration course at Coventry . Who else around here will be studying Arts ? Should I be worried about accomodation and apply as soon as possible or is it ok to handle this matter just a couple of months before..lets say july ?

I'm doing fine art and illustration as well :smile:
Reply 138
Original post by EmilyS938
I'm doing fine art and illustration as well :smile:

Im another one on the course with you ^_^
I have a conditional for criminology and law! So excited to meet new people!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending