The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Musicians!!!

Heyyy I'm Michael :smile: New to TSR but hey, better late than never lol.
Just wanted to know if there's any musicians going to Herts in September!
I'm a musician from London so it would be cool to make a few friends and what not!

And now... a dancing badger:
:badger:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'd say I'm a musician, a drummer, but I like to make music on the computer too :smile:

Going to study 3D animation! Aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm a vocalist, but I don't sing much nowadays.. more into the production of a track/engineering :smile:
Reply 3
I'm a musician- i sing, play piano, trombone, saxophone, a bit of violin, guitar and other instruments. My strongest instrument is my voice. Plus i produce music...Although i am not going to hertz this september as i am still in year 12 (going into yr13 his sep)

Nice to meet you :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Simg0
I'd say I'm a musician, a drummer, but I like to make music on the computer too :smile:

Going to study 3D animation! Aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome! Nice to meet ya.
What kind of music do you make? Is any of your stuff online?
Reply 5
Original post by David.20
I'm a vocalist, but I don't sing much nowadays.. more into the production of a track/engineering :smile:

That's dope! I'm a rapper, vocalist and producer :smile:
Is there anywhere I can listen to your stuff??
Reply 6
Original post by lucine.B
I'm a musician- i sing, play piano, trombone, saxophone, a bit of violin, guitar and other instruments. My strongest instrument is my voice. Plus i produce music...Although i am not going to hertz this september as i am still in year 12 (going into yr13 his sep)

Nice to meet you :smile:

Nice to meet you too :smile:
I've always wanted to learn how to play the sax! Play a little bit of piano here and there too.

Have you got any music online??
Reply 7
Original post by michaelkay
Nice to meet you too :smile:
I've always wanted to learn how to play the sax! Play a little bit of piano here and there too.

Have you got any music online??

Ahh well i'm not amazing at it but i do love it! My friend is absolutely ace!!! he'd blow your socks and legs off haha :biggrin:

Nah...i should though :tongue: not sure whether or not my music is good enough for online i just love writing songs and making music! It's my number one passion.
Reply 8
Awesome! Nice to meet ya.
What kind of music do you make? Is any of your stuff online?

ATM my solo stuff is more electronic stuff. Not got much online but I am currently working on a 3 track EP I'm gonna put up for free soon :smile:
Got this track I did over a year ago for a remix competition... I'd say I'm better now though http://m.soundcloud.com/simeon-ganev/cypress-x-rusko-lez-go-nova

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Ahh well i'm not amazing at it but i do love it! My friend is absolutely ace!!! he'd blow your socks and legs off haha :biggrin:

Nah...i should though :tongue: not sure whether or not my music is good enough for online i just love writing songs and making music! It's my number one passion.

Haha fair enough.. Well it would be great to hear you both! As long as you really love music, you can pursue it :biggrin:

Are you on Twitter or something?? :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Simg0
ATM my solo stuff is more electronic stuff. Not got much online but I am currently working on a 3 track EP I'm gonna put up for free soon :smile:
Got this track I did over a year ago for a remix competition... I'd say I'm better now though http://m.soundcloud.com/simeon-ganev/cypress-x-rusko-lez-go-nova

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dude, I absolutely loved that Dubstep remix! Haven't listened to Dubstep in a while lol!
Looking forward to hearing that EP though; keep me updated!

I do more Rap/R&B stuff but there's a lot of Electronic and Soul influences in there! Have a listen to this mixtape I recently released: http://snd.sc/176sYAp

Let me know what you think! :smile:
Hey dude,
I'm going to Herts in september and will be on the songwriting and music production course. I play fingerstyle acoustic guitar and sing. Always up for collaboration!
Reply 12
Haha fair enough.. Well it would be great to hear you both! As long as you really love music, you can pursue it :biggrin:

Are you on Twitter or something?? :smile:

Haha! Thats exactly what i think :biggrin:
Nah, not my thing :tongue: i'm on facebook, youtube (but that only has one video as had to make a new account...i'll be uploading more soon)...erm tumblr, instagram... :smile:

Btw i listened to some of your tracks, they're really good! Love the lyrics for me thats the main part of a song for me. I enjoyed listening :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by BarneyBeauregard
Hey dude,
I'm going to Herts in september and will be on the songwriting and music production course. I play fingerstyle acoustic guitar and sing. Always up for collaboration!

Awesome man! Are you on Facebook/Twitter etc?
A collaboration is definitely in order!
Reply 14
Haha! Thats exactly what i think :biggrin:
Nah, not my thing :tongue: i'm on facebook, youtube (but that only has one video as had to make a new account...i'll be uploading more soon)...erm tumblr, instagram... :smile:

Btw i listened to some of your tracks, they're really good! Love the lyrics for me thats the main part of a song for me. I enjoyed listening :smile:

Thanks man, I really appreciate it! :smile:
Yeah, what's your Facebook? We should talk more often :tongue:
Reply 15
Thanks man, I really appreciate it! :smile:
Yeah, what's your Facebook? We should talk more often :tongue:

No problem! :smile:
Haha yeah :tongue: I'll PM you.
Awesome man! Are you on Facebook/Twitter etc?
A collaboration is definitely in order!

Yeah man I've got soundcloud with my music on here https://soundcloud.com/barney-beauregard
Reply 17
I try playing guitar, and I'm okay at it, pretty proud considering I taught myself :smile: And I'm doing Maths at Hertfordshire :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by BarneyBeauregard
Yeah man I've got soundcloud with my music on here https://soundcloud.com/barney-beauregard

Ah just saw ya! Will follow and check you out bro!
Reply 19
Original post by sammiloczy
I try playing guitar, and I'm okay at it, pretty proud considering I taught myself :smile: And I'm doing Maths at Hertfordshire :smile:

Awesome, I'm trying to learn Electric right now. Started like a week ago :smile:
Maths sounds like stress!!

We should talk more! :smile: Are you on Facebook/Twitter etc?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending