The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Wolverhampton Uni 2013

Hi :smile: Is anyone starting at wolverhampton in september? I'm studying english language and linguistics

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm starting in September, which campus are you going to be on? :smile:
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Wolverhampton campus :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hey :smile: I'm going to study Media&Cultural studies in University of Wolverhampton, september 2013. :smile:
Reply 4
Anybody going to be on the Walsall campus? I'm doing childhood and family studies with special needs and inclusion studies :smile:
Reply 5
I'm going to Walsall campus

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll be doing popular music at Walsall campus! If anyone else is going to Walsall (or better yet, doing the same course as me!) feel free to send me a private message or add me on facebook, my url is in my contact info on my profile, I really want to get to know people on my campus and doing my course! :smile:
Original post by Clarey112
Hi :smile: Is anyone starting at wolverhampton in september? I'm studying english language and linguistics

Hi I'm starting film studies In September! Are you going into accommodation? :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by emma.parkinson
Hi I'm starting film studies In September! Are you going into accommodation? :biggrin:

What campus will you be staying at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Hiiiii, my name is Milly *waves* I'll be studying Biotechnology at Wolverhampton in the City Campus. I'm also staying in en-suite student accommodation. I'll be honest I'm pretty nervous as I don't know a soul studying at Wolverhampton. I have Skype (heymelissa) if anyone else is as nervous about making friends as I am! Hope you're all doing well, looking forward to the experience! ^_^;
I'm on the city campus at Victoria halls :smile:
Reply 11
Hi everyone!

I've got a conditional offer for Medical Science studying at the City Campus and my accommodation is Victoria Halls.

:smile:
Original post by annabelell
Hi everyone!

I've got a conditional offer for Medical Science studying at the City Campus and my accommodation is Victoria Halls.

:smile:

Thats so cool I will hopefully see you in halls! As I'm staying in Victoria halls too!
Reply 13
Hey! I've got a conditional offer as well for Medical Science :biggrin: but I'll be travelling! So happyyy! :smile: xx
Reply 14
Hi everyone:smile:

Anyone studying psychology counselling in City Campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Hiya, is anyone going to be doing childhood studies on Walsall campus? :smile: message me if you are!
I'm same as Emma, anybody doing childhood studies or special needs at walsall, message me too :biggrin:
Reply 17
Original post by Lizzi101
Hi everyone:smile:

Anyone studying psychology counselling in City Campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im hopefully going to be starting psych with counselling in September! :smile:
Hi!
I'm Cat. I'll be doing Computer Science. *waves*
Hi I am Simon I'm doing a top up course in games design at city campus and staying at lomas street :biggrin: message me on skype if you want to be friends Simon.syndrome. I study korean in spare time, obviously play games and go clubbing with friends :biggrin: I'm the guy in the middle. ImageUploadedByStudent Room1371470232.192963.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending