The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WarrenBuffett
Well you asked so don't complain!

Broke into other students flat's and kitchen's nicking almost all their food
Stole money from my disgustingly cheap parents
Had intercourse with a random older lady for £50.(one of the worst day's of my life)

Please share this sex story?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 81
Original post by Origami Bullets
Choosing shifts at work based on whether or not I will get a free lunch

This. I'm amazed that any of the prospective students get a lunch at all on our open days, you can barely see the buffet for student guides loading up great piles of food.
Original post by Irish-Cailin
Please share this sex story?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Urgh I'd really prefer not to but given i mentioned it myself then I will!

I went on a night out and initially i thought it was a student night but then it turned out be a regular night at tiger tiger! So i got a little drunk and found myself grinding with some 50 year old lady and then when i tried leaving she end up grabbing my arm and wouldn't let go and even tried grabbing my crotch, I said no and then she said i could come back to her place and she would even give me £20. In the end i just said i really needed £100 and would do it for £100 plus i thought she was ok looking! She said £50 and i agreed! To my horror when i woke up the next morning in her flat(which was nice) it turned out she was absolutely ugly! I took my £50 and just left! never going to do that again!:s-smilie:

I went on a night out and initially i thought it was a student night but then it turned out be a regular night at tiger tiger! So i got a little drunk and found myself grinding with some 50 year old lady and then when i tried leaving she end up grabbing my arm and wouldn't let go and even tried grabbing my crotch, I said no and then she said i could come back to her place and she would even give me £20. In the end i just said i really needed £100 and would do it for £100 plus i thought she was ok looking! She said £50 and i agreed! To my horror when i woke up the next morning in her flat(which was nice) it turned out she was absolutely ugly! I took my £50 and just left! never going to do that again!:s-smilie:

Haha that's awful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
Well you asked so don't complain!

Broke into other students flat's and kitchen's nicking almost all their food
Stole money from my disgustingly cheap parents
Had intercourse with a random older lady for £50.(one of the worst day's of my life)

I'm not here to judge.

Actually, yes I am. Ha ha you're a burglar and a thief.

Got nothing against prostitutes though.
Reply 85
Original post by roh
This. I'm amazed that any of the prospective students get a lunch at all on our open days, you can barely see the buffet for student guides loading up great piles of food.

I have a friend who brings a tupperware box and fills it when he thinks no one is looking :mmm:
Original post by Squirb
Free dominos?! What voucher and where can I get one?:colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Campus seemed to be pretty much infested with people from Dominoes handing out vouchers in bags around freshers week. It's not hard to find them!
Reply 87
I won't buy food unless it can be eaten with spagetti hoops or baked beans when i'm having a money emergency... aka last minute night out :P

you'll be surprised how creative you eventually get with baked beans :P
Reply 88
Original post by TimmonaPortella
I bet they were all totally serious, too.

I see, well i did think it was a girl would be prepared to sleep with someone in a bed that hadnt been washed using a used condom...Perhaps they were totally not serious.
Reply 89

Haha! You should have stolen things from her flat, too.
This thread is gold.
Eat any left overs my flat mates have thrown in the bin.
I had a friend who lived in a flat of 10 people and for his meals he would wait around while everyone else cooked and ate what they left on their plate. If you think about it, I suppose 10 x leftovers would be quite sufficient! But I imagine stretching dinner over what could be 8 or more hours (given that students eat at weird times) would have been a little inconvenient.

For me, I just like buying things in bulk and shop's own brand goods. I had to; but it was my own fault for enjoying uni life too much at the beginning!
Reply 93
Using the Colleges electricity to charge my mobile.

Thanks for making my day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
I had a friend who lived in a flat of 10 people and for his meals he would wait around while everyone else cooked and ate what they left on their plate. If you think about it, I suppose 10 x leftovers would be quite sufficient! But I imagine stretching dinner over what could be 8 or more hours (given that students eat at weird times) would have been a little inconvenient.

For me, I just like buying things in bulk and shop's own brand goods. I had to; but it was my own fault for enjoying uni life too much at the beginning!

Serious? Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Serenade

Completely!
I'm starting Uni (Derby) in September I've written all of these down apart from the sleeping with a granny one lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 98
Buying books from amazon, using them, and returning them in the same condition

Filling your bottle of water up from the canteen to save on your water bill
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by heavenlyphoto
morrisons are pretty good at putting out reductions...... you need to be quick though before some greedy idiot buys the lot!!!

So you call the people who want the same stuff as you idiots...

As for buying it all, why not?

Latest