University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by Hellooo5667
Finally found someone!

I'm room D, you ?

I'm room b! :-) add me on Facebook? Amy hugs x
Oo be nice to know a few people before arriving lol are you on the Facebook page for St Peters court xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone in Block J flat 35?!
Original post by Kirsten2013
Oo be nice to know a few people before arriving lol are you on the Facebook page for St Peters court xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeahh itd be really nice yo know people! Yeah I am are you? Xx
Reply 45
Block K anyone???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I applied for accommodation at St. Peter's court in march and other than the initial receipt of my application I have not received any other information, after multiple emails to the accommodation office I was told I should expect information from UNITE which I never did, then after another email I was told I would receive a guarantors form in the next seven days, that was two weeks ago and now I'm worried about my accommodation even though the office said they had received my application, should I have applied through UNITE rather than the university website? I know it takes a while but people here had their rooms confirmed weeks ago whereas I'm still waiting for any kind of notification :/ does anyone have any advice or know why I haven't heard anything? Sorry for the long post :')
xxx
Yes babe. Add me if you like xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ring unite babe. Im sure thats who I applied through xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you ill be on that in the morning, just didn't want to find out my application hasn't been processed and I have nowhere to live :')
xxxx
Original post by Hellooo5667
Finally found someone!

I'm room D, you ?

Original post by amyhugs
I'm room b! :-) add me on Facebook? Amy hugs x

Looks like the three of us are sharing a flat so far :smile:
I'm in room E!
If you want to add me on Facebook, the same name and my profile picture is a Jack Russell puppy eating a blanket :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
Hey guys, if you're going to be at University of Nottingham next year and staying at St Peters Court please join this group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/5040...03275/?fref=ts - It's the official St Peters Court Freshers Page for 2013-2014.
Reply 52
Block N, flat 58 anyone?! :P x
Reply 53
Just got an email about my accommodation and says my room details are 055 Room E. Guys I was wondering when you guys did your accommodation was there an option for what kind of people you want your flat mates to be? Many universities do that and I thought I had missed that section out or something..
Original post by Pizzle
Just got an email about my accommodation and says my room details are 055 Room E. Guys I was wondering when you guys did your accommodation was there an option for what kind of people you want your flat mates to be? Many universities do that and I thought I had missed that section out or something..

Nope there was no section like that lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Original post by Daveboi115
Nope there was no section like that lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah I see thanks. Staying in Block N :smile:
Reply 56
Hi all, i've just finished living at SPC, you'll love it!

Just a quick note.. make sure that you take pictures of everything before you move in so you don't get any extra/silly charges at the end of the year!
Reply 57
Original post by cjexx
Block K anyone???

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm block K, flat 37 :biggrin:
Reply 58
Original post by jbullock11
I'm block K, flat 37 :biggrin:

Omg same!!! :smile: you got Facebook?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Block M, Flat 45, anyone?

Quick Reply