The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Trafalgar Halls - Portsmouth uni

Hi guys, been offered a room on the 14th floor, its a studio room so I was wondering if the studio room floors still had the communal bit for everyone?
Reply 1
Ive been offerered a studio room on the 14th floor too I think :smile: numbers are 14-18..have you had a look at one of them before? I hear theres no oven?
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
Original post by h0la_becca
Ive been offerered a studio room on the 14th floor too I think :smile: numbers are 14-18..have you had a look at one of them before? I hear theres no oven?

Havent seen them before no but they're meant to be quite good! Number ive been given is 14-2, i think theres a hob and that so shouldnt be too bad :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Charkleton
Havent seen them before no but they're meant to be quite good! Number ive been given is 14-2, i think theres a hob and that so shouldnt be too bad :smile:

Yeah deffo a hob..I really wish I could go see the flat haha so I know how big it is and what I can buy to make it look a bit more colourful :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by h0la_becca
Yeah deffo a hob..I really wish I could go see the flat haha so I know how big it is and what I can buy to make it look a bit more colourful :smile:

Yeah i know same! I think fairy lights will (quite literally) brighten up the room ha
I'm in a normal room (2-4-6)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I got these halls

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Yeah i know same! I think fairy lights will (quite literally) brighten up the room ha

I got 14-14. When will you move in? Based on the university halls booklet, the studio rooms has a microwave, hub and fridge.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by anna_c3
I got 14-14. When will you move in? Based on the university halls booklet, the studio rooms has a microwave, hub and fridge.

Move in on the 14th, I think its a Saturday, what about you? And yeah it doesnt have an oven, oh well!
Reply 9

Move in on the 14th, I think its a Saturday, what about you? And yeah it doesnt have an oven, oh well!

I'll also be moving in on the 14th. But I'll probably visit earlier for my room can be checked out as early as the 7th so I could see what else I would need to bring.
im in flat 501, trying to find out who else is
Original post by jessi2107
I got these halls

Posted from TSR Mobile

what flat are you
Original post by Danni2810
im in flat 501, trying to find out who else is

im also in flat 501

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending