I'm in that flat ! Bedroom B :smile:

Nice one! I'm in Bedroom A :smile:
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 81
yet to decide if am to get the school's accomodation or a private accomodation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Am coming to Scotland for my post graduate program so if am not mistaking I will be in the merchiston campus of Edinburgh Napier university

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
Original post by danny815b
Blackford Hills House
Block P2
Floor 2
F9

I'm in that flat :smile:
Reply 84
I'm in 3 Bainfield place, Blackford Hills House, Block P2, Floor 4 Flat 15.. Anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 85
Original post by SamMacciD
Nice one! I'm in Bedroom A :smile:

Nice ! What is it your studying ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 86
Original post by Lmcn1
Nice ! What is it your studying ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm studying Interactive Media Design, you?
Reply 87
Original post by SamMacciD
I'm studying Interactive Media Design, you?

Cool :smile: I'm doing music :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
Original post by Blackzeus
yet to decide if am to get the school's accomodation or a private accomodation

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am to decide as well :/ I'm not sure what would be more affordable. I'm quite appealed to the idea of living in a private shared flat honestly..
Reply 89
Original post by Chulio
I am to decide as well :/ I'm not sure what would be more affordable. I'm quite appealed to the idea of living in a private shared flat honestly..

I lived in a private flat last year & it was great, my flat mates were lovely ! The only thing about private accommodation in Edinburgh is all the good reasonably priced ones go quite quickly, so I'd start looking ASAP before it's all gone ! It is a lot cheaper than halls too but it just depends what you are looking for :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
Original post by Lmcn1
Cool :smile: I'm doing music :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice one! :biggrin:
Reply 91
Original post by Chulio

I can't agree more.......the problem is getting the shared flat around the merchiston campus within my range

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
Original post by Lmcn1
I lived in a private flat last year & it was great, my flat mates were lovely ! The only thing about private accommodation in Edinburgh is all the good reasonably priced ones go quite quickly, so I'd start looking ASAP before it's all gone ! It is a lot cheaper than halls too but it just depends what you are looking for :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When you say a lot cheaper, what range of price are you talking about? Am hoping to get a shared flat around the merchiston campus

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
When you say a lot cheaper, what range of price are you talking about? Am hoping to get a shared flat around the merchiston campus

Posted from TSR Mobile

They range from around £340 to £450 a month not including bills.. Still cheaper than £500 odd a month in halls. Flats around merchiston campus go quickly due to the fact it's mostly students.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 94
Original post by Lmcn1
They range from around £340 to £450 a month not including bills.. Still cheaper than £500 odd a month in halls. Flats around merchiston campus go quickly due to the fact it's mostly students.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow...... That's alright, I will start preparing as soon as am done with my visa application, I will be grateful if you can forward me some sites to get the best deals at a reasonable price.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
Original post by Lmcn1

Posted from TSR Mobile

yep youre right, in fact, i am looking for flats day and night :eek:
The point is my conditional offer was not turned conditional yet, because my school here in Italy was late on giving me all the necessary to satisfy the entry requirements, so I still cant apply for halls and I dont know how it works, it could be possible that almost all the available rooms are already given :/
Reply 96
I can't agree more.......the problem is getting the shared flat around the merchiston campus within my range

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know it is a bit harsh to find a low priced flat.. I found out one which is quite cheap, 350£pm all bills included. I don't know what you budget is, but this is quite appealing eheh
Reply 97
Original post by Chulio
yep youre right, in fact, i am looking for flats day and night :eek:
The point is my conditional offer was not turned conditional yet, because my school here in Italy was late on giving me all the necessary to satisfy the entry requirements, so I still cant apply for halls and I dont know how it works, it could be possible that almost all the available rooms are already given :/

Don't worry, according to the Accommodation page on the website it says you are guaranteed accommodation if you live outside Edinburgh :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 98
Original post by Milly994
Floor 2 flat 3! Haven't been able to find many Block Q people let alone anyone from my flat yet lol!

Floor 2,F3, Bedroom D, Block Q... You've found one now I guess....
Reply 99
Original post by Lmcn1
Don't worry, according to the Accommodation page on the website it says you are guaranteed accommodation if you live outside Edinburgh :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is supernice! Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest