The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pinkgorilla
So would you count economics as a contrasting subject ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah :yep:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I hope they're super low. I think I know one person online who has a potential full marks...

Yeah, lost me so many marks! Only 4 marks were lost on actual my knowledge... :frown:

Yeah. Thanks for the re assurance:biggrin:

wow really !! and yhh grade boundaries will depend on the paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1042
Yeah, lost me so many marks! Only 4 marks were lost on actual my knowledge... :frown:

Yeah. Thanks for the re assurance:biggrin:

Well you have a lot of knowledge then!

Anytime :biggrin:
Original post by XXSimranXX
wow really !! and yhh grade boundaries will depend on the paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

One out of 100s :mmm:

Everyone said it was the hardest paper ever given... And that it was harder than this other bitch paper which had the A* A2 boundary at 63/75
One out of 100s :mmm:

Everyone said it was the hardest paper ever given... And that it was harder than this other bitch paper which had the A* A2 boundary at 63/75

If it was a hard paper then the grade boundaries will defintely be low!!! so dont worry just see what happens this happened to me before once i had a maths exam and it was reallyy hard and everyone found it extremely difficult and the grade boundaries became low :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If it was a hard paper then the grade boundaries will defintely be low!!! so dont worry just see what happens this happened to me before once i had a maths exam and it was reallyy hard and everyone found it extremely difficult and the grade boundaries became low :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe the A* is still in reach :redface:
Maybe the A* is still in reach :redface:

yhhh i think it is :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
yhhh i think it is :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I need 180/200 in C3 and C4.

C3 might give some help,,argh,,we shall see in three weeks
I need 180/200 in C3 and C4.

C3 might give some help,,argh,,we shall see in three weeks

I think ull be fine just wait till results day yh :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think ull be fine just wait till results day yh :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yep: until then!:ahee:
Does anyone know if you can retake the Graphic Products exam for AQA? Only one I'm really worried about, completely froze :s-smilie:
Reply 1051
Original post by sophie238
Does anyone know if you can retake the Graphic Products exam for AQA? Only one I'm really worried about, completely froze :s-smilie:

Don't worry, there wasn't a person I know who took it who found it even vaguely alright, including myself. Out of all my results that will be the one terrible grade I hope no one asks me about.

What did you get in your coursework project?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who took the statistics exam (Edexcel)???
Reply 1053
Original post by delldj

Again, yes. Haha. What did you make of it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought it was alright...but I hope the grade boundaries go lower. I guessed the standard deviation question haha and I was asking all the people who are really clever and we got the same answer :biggrin:. How did you find it?? but unfortunately this is my first GCSE :frown: more to come next year
(edited 10 years ago)
What do you need for an A* in maths, history and economics at a level?
Original post by delldj

Original post by CD223

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me three!

So easy, loved it!
Me three!

So easy, loved it!

I wouldn't say it was easy but I thought it was alright. Which question did you find the hardest? Every time I say something is hard I always get a good mark.
Original post by delldj
I wouldn't say it was easy but I thought it was alright. Which question did you find the hardest? Every time I say something is hard I always get a good mark.

I don't know what was hard... Perhaps the written answers? Maths wise it was easy, but thats because I've covered S1-3 stats from A Level probably.
Reply 1059
I don't know what was hard... Perhaps the written answers? Maths wise it was easy, but thats because I've covered S1-3 stats from A Level probably.

How come you were doing the A level units before you'd covered GCSE, may I ask, or were you doing it simultaneously? :smile:

I found it rather easy. I agree that the written answers were where I'm most likely to lose marks. Not because I didn't know the answer, but because from past papers I'd never got the wording right :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest