The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Woodlands 2013/2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I won't be able to look at different rooms unfortunately. However I'm pretty sure all woodland halls rooms will be practically the same.

I will only be able to see Woodland Halls 7, Room 0.09 but I'll take pictures of that and post them, should give a good idea of the size of the rooms. I'll also take a couple of the kitchen too, I'm sure they will all be pretty much the same in all the woodland halls.
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by bhigz
i know i should make a new thing for this question but cant be asked to be honest but i was wondering.... does any1 know how people find out about all these events at teeside, like on the teesside uni fresher page on facebook i just saw people talking about one and i was just thinking does the uni tell them or something because they havnt sent me a letter or email or anything about anything besides accommodation really.

just curious i live to far to go :P

thanx

Literally everything is found out on the freshers page on fb are you on it?
Reply 82
nope cant be asked to join it :P owell, was just asking because if they had sent people email or post i wasnt receiving it.
Reply 83
Anyone on here going to be in woodland hall 4? :smile:
Reply 84
Woodland hall 6 ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by J_Falcon
Anyone on here going to be in woodland hall 4? :smile:

i am room 1.10!
Reply 86
Original post by willstopford
i am room 1.10!

i am in room 1:12 :smile:
i am in room 1:12 :smile:

looks like we may be living together haha providing we both pass our exams:') not gonna lie though i cant cook at all, what you gonna study bro?
Reply 88
looks like we may be living together haha providing we both pass our exams:') not gonna lie though i cant cook at all, what you gonna study bro?

Haha same for me, and I'm studying personal training :smile: what you going to be studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha same for me, and I'm studying personal training :smile: what you going to be studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

im studying forensic psychology, lets hope we're living with someone that can cook then haha, where about you coming from then?
Reply 90
im studying forensic psychology, lets hope we're living with someone that can cook then haha, where about you coming from then?

I'm from Cumbria, about 100 miles, where you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm from Cumbria, about 100 miles, where you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

im from teesside bud just moving for independence etc, its not too much of a bad place like good few nights out plus newcastle isnt too far away and thats amazing for a night out im heading down there tonight!
Reply 92
does any1 know how many rooms per floor there are?
Reply 93
Original post by bhigz

Three
Reply 94
Original post by scotty1094
Three

Really? I thought there were 12 people on each floor split into 6 sharing kitchens :s
Reply 95
I thought there was 6 on each floor ? I don't have the foggiest what these halls are like. Z

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 96
Original post by bhigz

Oh I mean 3 floors 12 rooms
Reply 97
There's 3 floors. 12 rooms on each floor. And then rooms 1-6 share a kitchen and 7-12 share another :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 98
Original post by Chri55w
I won't be able to look at different rooms unfortunately. However I'm pretty sure all woodland halls rooms will be practically the same.

I will only be able to see Woodland Halls 7, Room 0.09 but I'll take pictures of that and post them, should give a good idea of the size of the rooms. I'll also take a couple of the kitchen too, I'm sure they will all be pretty much the same in all the woodland halls.

Are you on the facebook group for uni?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
Yes Scotty I'm in the group but haven't looked at it much as of yet.

Sorry this took so long. I have been in the process of rebuilding and setting up my computer, however i have the photos of the accommodation all sorted now. They're not brilliant quality but they give a good idea of the room layout.

From what I saw the rooms are all basically the same but laid out in opposites so in some rooms (like mine) you have the bathroom on the left as you walk in followed by the bed on the left and then the wardrobe, chest of drawers and the desk on the right whereas in other rooms it's the opposite way round, personally I'd have rathered mine be the other way around! but oh well its still a room :smile:

Anyway onto the pictures..

The Bedrooms

IMG_20130719_102001.jpgIMG_20130719_102005.jpgIMG_20130719_102752.jpgIMG_20130719_102755.jpgIMG_20130719_102802.jpgIMG_20130719_102811.jpgIMG_20130719_102815.jpgIMG_20130719_102819.jpg

The rest of the images will be in a post to follow (limited number of attachments per post)
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending