The Student Room Group

Child nursing UWE 2013

Hey everyone, I'm struggling to find people who have been given offers for child nursing at UWE for Sept 13. Anyone out there have offers??? Would be nice to get in touch with people before starting the course :smile: xx
Reply 1
Hi! I've got an unconditional for September too and really looking forward to it! :smile: x
Reply 2
I'm starting in September :smile: I'm Aimee McErlean on Facebook.. Easier to talk on there :smile: x
Reply 3
Hey, I've accepted an offer from uwe to do child nursing in sept too :smile: so excited! Milly Palmer on fb, from Bristol xx
Reply 4
Add me Aimee McErlean.. Just looked for you but there's so many Milly Palmers! Xx
Original post by Hannah0202
Hey everyone, I'm struggling to find people who have been given offers for child nursing at UWE for Sept 13. Anyone out there have offers??? Would be nice to get in touch with people before starting the course :smile: xx

I have an offer for September bit I haven't decided where I'm going yet x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hi : ) I've accepted an offer from UWE to study Children's Nursing Sept 2013. Be good to get to know some of you before we start! X
Reply 7
Hiya :smile: if you've got Facebook add me on there, there's quite a few of us and we've got a Facebook group set up now! :smile: Aimee McErlean x
Reply 8
That's great thank you : ) xx
Reply 9
I've firmed uwe! I've found a few Aimee McErlean's though haha, what's your profile pic like? :smile:
Reply 10
Yay! It's a pic of 4 girls :smile:
hey im starting child nursing at uwe in september! my facebooks- https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/rosie.johnson.902?__user=1556084788
has anyone got their room allocations? would be nice to know who my flat mates are!:smile:
Reply 12
I confirmed my place for September 13! Just came on to start a thread and found you started one ages ago haha... Would be great to get to know some people before we start. Add me on facebook, my name is Gemma Boza. Should be easy to find, I think I'm the only one anyway...
:smile: xxx
Reply 13
Original post by mpalmer8
Hey, I've accepted an offer from uwe to do child nursing in sept too :smile: so excited! Milly Palmer on fb, from Bristol xx

Are you friends with a girl called Ella Carpenter on facebook? x
Reply 14
There were a couple of Gemma Boza's! Add me.. Aimee McErlean! X
Reply 15
Just wondering what everyone was doing for Freshers week? What wristbands you're buying etc... I'm not going to be living in student accomadation, I'm living out in Bradley Stoke so not sure what to do! xx
Hi I've accepted a place for childrens nursing at Uwe for September 13 :smile:.. I'm on fb sammie cooper x
Original post by AimeeMac
There were a couple of Gemma Boza's! Add me.. Aimee McErlean! X

Hi Aimee I tryed to find you on fb.. What's your pic? My names sammie cooper, I'm starting childrens nursing at uwe too and know nobody lol, what's the fb group called? Thanks x
Reply 18
My pic is me with another girl! A blonde and a brunette :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending