(edited 10 years ago)
Here is the S1 Markscheme, enjoy.
Reply 782
Original post by MathsNerd1

Can I expect bio and eco from you aswell? And c4 and s2
Original post by Huntx
Can I expect bio and eco from you aswell? And c4 and s2

Only the Maths ones sorry and the other two you wanted are already uploaded on the relevant threads
Reply 784

International?

thank you for this , atleast now the whole argument regarding the 0's in the Venn diagram can be put to rest :smile:

should have got 71/75 in this case , what UMS we reckon ?
Reply 786
Original post by Fas
thank you for this , atleast now the whole argument regarding the 0's in the Venn diagram can be put to rest :smile:

should have got 71/75 in this case , what UMS we reckon ?

92 probably, 63/75 what do you reckon :redface:
Original post by Robbie242
92 probably, 63/75 what do you reckon :redface:

83-85 UMS i'd say :smile:
Reply 788
Original post by Fas
83-85 UMS i'd say :smile:

I would love that, though I think it might be more like 80 or 81, did a lot of ppl in your school find it hard? I heard lots in mine did so fingers crossed (it wasn't hard, I just ran out of time :teehee: )
I would love that, though I think it might be more like 80 or 81, did a lot of ppl in your school find it hard? I heard lots in mine did so fingers crossed (it wasn't hard, I just ran out of time :teehee: )

haha it was a fairly long time ago , but from what i can remember nearly everyone was moaning about it being too difficult / lack of time - there wasn't anybody going " oh it was easy " :smile:
Reply 790
Original post by Fas
haha it was a fairly long time ago , but from what i can remember nearly everyone was moaning about it being too difficult / lack of time - there wasn't anybody going " oh it was easy " :smile:

Same at my school fingers crossed for 61/75 for an A at maximum :tongue:
Reply 791
Yeah many students in my school ran out of time and misses out the last question entirely :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same at my school fingers crossed for 61/75 for an A at maximum :tongue:

yeah it'll be around that , most likely either 59 or 60 :smile:
Original post by x0x
Yeah many students in my school ran out of time and misses out the last question entirely :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah few did that in my school , shame really as the last question was alright i thought
Reply 794
Original post by Fas
yeah few did that in my school , shame really as the last question was alright i thought

It was but I just paniced on the spot and lost out on part c) in addition to all the earlier questions that I skipped
I think the last question on Probability was quite hard, at least I think it was.
I kind of understand why the venn diagram was drew like that.

what UMS did you end up getting in this then ? ended with 87/100 , expected around 90 ish though lol
Reply 797
Original post by Fas
what UMS did you end up getting in this then ? ended with 87/100 , expected around 90 ish though lol

I got 82 :s-smilie: Happy but expected 90 :s-smilie:
Reply 798
Didn't even expect an A but got 93, a good surprise
Original post by Smko
I got 82 :s-smilie: Happy but expected 90 :s-smilie:

82 is still really good :smile: yeah same , i dunno where i went wrong really , i guess it must have been the wordy questions which let me down.

Latest

Trending

Trending