The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Spent ages curled up on the floor crying to my friend and being really pathetic :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5061
Feel scarily low already and still shaken up. I'm so exhausted I really can't keep going like this.
So they came back to my house and decided I wasn't safe. Am now on a section 3 in hospital :frown:
Original post by Noodlzzz
So they came back to my house and decided I wasn't safe. Am now on a section 3 in hospital :frown:

That sucks :frown: hope your ok??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope it's not for long. :hugs:
bad thoughts and feelings... don't want to be here anymore... :cry:

:hugs: Sorry to hear that. Hope you're out soon.
Original post by ANONYM00SE
bad thoughts and feelings... don't want to be here anymore... :cry:

:hugs: Have a strange kitty.
Original post by superwolf

Haven't been on that site for yonks... direct correlation with my MH? I think so..
How are you doing? :hugs:
My own family parties terrify me, let alone my boyfriends sisters party where I'll know hardly anyone and everyone will be asking who I am and gahhhhhh :cry2:
It also seems like everyone's dressing up for it, but I didn't know it was happening so only have shorts and vest tops to wear :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ANONYM00SE
Haven't been on that site for yonks... direct correlation with my MH? I think so..
How are you doing? :hugs:

Kitties form an important part of your Daily Recommended Squeeeeee, and as such should be viewed regularly. :yes:

I'm good, despite writing my dissertation (:ahhhhh:) and moving house next week (moving back to Manchester with rmhumphries :h:).

Original post by PonchoKid
My own family parties terrify me, let alone my boyfriends sisters party where I'll know hardly anyone and everyone will be asking who I am and gahhhhhh :cry2:
It also seems like everyone's dressing up for it, but I didn't know it was happening so only have shorts and vest tops to wear :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: Remember you won't be the centre of attention - just be nice, polite, and try to enjoy yourself. :smile:

:hugs: Remember you won't be the centre of attention - just be nice, polite, and try to enjoy yourself. :smile:

I know just freaking out slightly i guess :s-smilie: my family dont tend to do formal things.

I had to drink a large glass of wine last night and i tried so hard not to pull a funny face :frown:

Ill have rory so hell keep safe :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know just freaking out slightly i guess :s-smilie: my family dont tend to do formal things.

I had to drink a large glass of wine last night and i tried so hard not to pull a funny face :frown:

Ill have rory so hell keep safe :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I'm not such a fan of formal events either. :hide: You'll be ok though. :smile:

Have you tried mixing lemonade with your wine? Dilutes it down and makes it easier to drink if you're not such a fan.

Say hi from me. :hello:
Yeah, I'm not such a fan of formal events either. :hide: You'll be ok though. :smile:

Have you tried mixing lemonade with your wine? Dilutes it down and makes it easier to drink if you're not such a fan.

Say hi from me. :hello:

My family does a beer and a bbq and my mum gets excited and makes skittle vodka for us haha...

They have no lemonade :frown: and apparently only 4 cans of cider have been bought :eek: so ill have to deal with it

I will hes just woken up the lazy so and so :tongue:
Also his mum keeps asking about camping any news?

Posted from TSR Mobile
My family does a beer and a bbq and my mum gets excited and makes skittle vodka for us haha...

They have no lemonade :frown: and apparently only 4 cans of cider have been bought :eek: so ill have to deal with it

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like the sound of your family. :teeth:

Only four cans? :eek: Pray for a miracle!

Oh yeah, bullettheory was asking about that too. Me and Rob were thinking early September, and were gonna look into campsites soon. I hope Rory realises his presence is compulsory (as is your own)!
Reply 5075
So um i realise this is pathetic, but im currently stuck on campus (literally) and I don't quite think I make it home because a) cant move b) all of the noise and people and traffic and probable impending public meltdown c) even if I get home is not safe and cant face more aloneness with these feelings. So if I do manage to move again I’m not quite sure how to not go and do bad things, so was wondering if any lovely person would like to chat about nonsense to me if I do get home and I promise il try my upmost to only talk about nonsense things and not anything bad. Not quite sure why im doing this but I guess I am still scared and I dont know but its easier to ask strangers to talk to me than people who know me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is Rory unwell? I can't imagine him being at an event and allowing there to be only 4 cans of cider! :beer:
I like the sound of your family. :teeth:

Only four cans? :eek: Pray for a miracle!

Oh yeah, bullettheory was asking about that too. Me and Rob were thinking early September, and were gonna look into campsites soon. I hope Rory realises his presence is compulsory (as is your own)!

My mum was driving so forced us to try it. Shes crazy. I went out for a night on the town with her and her pre drink was a whole bottle of sherry :facepalm:

Haha oh were praying

Make it after the 9th thats my sisters due date. I cant miss my nephews birth :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kitties form an important part of your Daily Recommended Squeeeeee, and as such should be viewed regularly. :yes:

I'm good, despite writing my dissertation (:ahhhhh:) and moving house next week (moving back to Manchester with rmhumphries :h:).

good luck with the dissertation and moving house!
I surprisingly don't like cats in real life... but on the internet they are cute.
currently wishing I could somehow move out right now and leave home and disappear :frown: I seriously hope I get in to either my firm or insurance choice... I can't do this anymore... unsupportive family... can I even call them family?
Not feeling safe.... doesn't help that I have nobody that is supportive except my boyfriend and I'm not feeling safe enough to go out and see him and feel unfair making him come over here all the time...
mum just takes the piss out of me.... or just going well there's nothing wrong there are people much worse off than you.... yeah and also a hell of a lot better off... who cares I don't need to compare myself to other people I know myself that what I have been through is ****.
so so sick of everything...
family.... hahahahahah family.... what I should say is people I share DNA with.......

Latest