Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4681
Original post by hamza1394
You mean me a freshy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah, which i'm not
Original post by Omar.Q
yeah, which i'm not

Oh lol no me neither. Its pretty sad that being called a freshy can be negative though for anyone. Oh well I hope your Ramadan is going well (that is if youre Muslim) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emerald123

Oh that's good I have so far done the urdu speaking and listening exams both with A*(2 exams)

urdu gcse is dead easy :tongue: lol, did it a few years back
Original post by Maria_x
Lool fnny stuff, do u knw him? Cnt believe he actually got interviewed on tv ;o

Haha I wish! Those guys interviewing him took the piss out of him.
Original post by Blackshadow
Haha I wish! Those guys interviewing him took the piss out of him.

Hey isn't that harsh?Nasty maybe?:rolleyes:
Original post by Omar.Q
yeah, which i'm not

I don't understand why you guys are always mentioning 'freshies'!what are freshies?Are they people who always have soggy socks or are they people who drink a lot of water and need the loo?(sorry if I'm a bit too late)I hate when people say freshies-it makes me cringe!:confused:...........I'm not DELUSion if you are thinking that way!
(edited 10 years ago)
I don't understand why you guys are always mentioning 'freshies'!what are freshies?Are they people who always have soggy socks or are they people who drink a lot of water and need the loo?(sorry if I'm a bit too late)I hate when people say freshies-it makes me cringe!:confused:...........I'm not DELUSion if you are thinking that way!

Lol well its just anyone who is fresh of the plane to the UK and my experience with freshies has been a little weird at times so I can sound negative when I use the word.

Posted from TSR Mobile

A freshie is me. Recently moved here, hate it a lot, and can't wait to go back. :smile:
Original post by AlligatorSky
A freshie is me. Recently moved here, hate it a lot, and can't wait to go back. :smile:

Btw no offence from what I said. Also now the UK is tough for people to adjust into because the government has made it hell :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Btw no offence from what I said. Also now the UK is tough for people to adjust into because the government has made it hell :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Non taken. I understand how you may have had a bad first impression, just as I have had of British Pakistanis.
Non taken. I understand how you may have had a bad first impression, just as I have had of British Pakistanis.

Lol its just hostility from both parties I mean there's many Brit Pakistanis I can't see eye to eye.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol its just hostility from both parties I mean there's many Brit Pakistanis I can't see eye to eye.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Especially those in Southall. Puke worthy.
(edited 10 years ago)
Especially those in Sourhall. Puke worthy.

Lol well I don't know Sourhall(i guess you meant Southhall) ones but I know the feeling. Btw where from pak are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol well I don't know Sourhall(i guess you meant Southhall) ones but I know the feeling. Btw where from pak are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

KPK. What about you?
KPK. What about you?

Originally moved here from Karachi 10 years ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Originally moved here from Karachi 10 years ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds nice.
Sounds nice.

Well Karachi was Karachi about 40 years ago when my parents were young. Since MQM its gotten worse and worse and now its unrecognisable in a very bad way :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well Karachi was Karachi about 40 years ago when my parents were young. Since MQM its gotten worse and worse and now its unrecognisable in a very bad way :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Altaf is mad, I can imagine all the damage he's caused in Karachi. I'm glad Islamabad's peaceful.
Altaf is mad, I can imagine all the damage he's caused in Karachi. I'm glad Islamabad's peaceful.

The word mad is one I could use on myself and others but he's a bloody psychopath :tongue:

Latest