The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4820
Original post by Traci Wyne
I was devastated by a certain slaughter scene in Season 1 Episode 7. Broke my heart!! ;(

You're being far too specific :shifty: What if I was just about to watch this episode? :erm: That means I already know what to expect :mad:

Btw, that's a strange name for a Pakistani :lol:
Reply 4821
Original post by lilmissshady
But you did say someones gonna die :curious: ...lol it's alright, I mostly have VERY odd favourites (I like them villains/bad guys :colone:) so I guess I could still watch it...:h:

I've been naughty... does that count as bad? :sexface:
Original post by Revent
You're being far too specific :shifty: What if I was just about to watch this episode? :erm: That means I already know what to expect :mad:

Btw, that's a strange name for a Pakistani :lol:

Its a pseudonym
No thank God but can I ask how old are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emerald123
Hey isn't that harsh?Nasty maybe?:rolleyes:

d4nny doesn't mind. Nobody gets pu55y like d4nny.
Reply 4825
Original post by Blackshadow
d4nny doesn't mind. Nobody gets pu55y like d4nny.

That guy... Annoying as ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4826
what is the most beautiful place has anyone ever been to in Pakistan? :biggrin:
[QUOTE="concave;43725134"]what is the most beautiful place has anyone ever been to in Pakistan? :biggrin:[/QUOTE

lake saif ul malook or siri paei. Then id say Mari :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by concave

That's a tough one. I've been to places like Swat and Muzzafarabad and Muree as a child and they were all gorgeous. There's something very monotonous and regimented about British landscapes and fortunately that isn't a trait Pakistan shares... I love that wild and untouched beauty that doesn't just look the same everywhere :smile:
Original post by Insomniac_1901
That's a tough one. I've been to places like Swat and Muzzafarabad and Muree as a child and they were all gorgeous. There's something very monotonous and regimented about British landscapes and fortunately that isn't a trait Pakistan shares... I love that wild and untouched beauty that doesn't just look the same everywhere :smile:

I hope you mean to say the wild untouched beauty in pakistan :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4830
[QUOTE="hamza1394;43725155"]
Original post by concave
what is the most beautiful place has anyone ever been to in Pakistan? :biggrin:[/QUOTE

lake saif ul malook or siri paei. Then id say Mari :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

well murree used to be a very popular tourist destination but now it is too overcrowded and deforestation around the region is ruining that 'untouched beauty'!

Places beyond Murree or extreme north are worth visiting :biggrin:
Reply 4831
It is my dream to drive down the Makran Coastal Highway all the way from Karachi to Gwader :biggrin: It is too beautiful! actually the scenery is something we should be proud of. Unfortunately my parents never allow me go there due to security reasons.
Anyway please have a look at the breath-taking beauty of this place in these pictures!
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=235252&page=1&pp=20
Reply 4832
I would say Sukkur! the funny thing is that I was born and raised in Pakistan and yet I haven't been outside Sindh lol
Original post by Revent
I've been naughty... does that count as bad? :sexface:

No sorry, 'besharams' don't count as bad :nope:

Original post by Traci Wyne
We have to exercise a lil patience in Ramadan don't we?? You're welcome :smile:

during AND after Ramadan :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by concave

my village...it's in Kashmir (near mirpur), once you get past the awesome smell of you know what, the scenery is absolutely breathtaking!
Original post by lilmissshady
my village...it's in Kashmir (near mirpur), once you get past the awesome smell of you know what, the scenery is absolutely breathtaking!

I've been there I think. The drive near there when you go across the bridge over the river is breath taking.
Original post by hamza1394
I hope you mean to say the wild untouched beauty in pakistan :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello you... and yeah ofc :smile:
Original post by concave
I would say Sukkur! the funny thing is that I was born and raised in Pakistan and yet I haven't been outside Sindh lol

I lived in Karachi for 3 years and didn't appreciate it one bit 'cos I missed Lahore too much lol. They'll always have that part of the argument - there's no beach in Lahore :P I miss my early morning before school walks there. It was THE only time that place was empty.

I never went beyond Karachi though, so can't comment on the rest of Sindh :confused:
Original post by Insomniac_1901
I've been there I think. The drive near there when you go across the bridge over the river is breath taking.

Theres a river :eek:!! How come I didn't see it :frown:
[QUOTE=
during AND after Ramadan :smile:

Yea :biggrin:

Latest