The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PonchoKid
Nope fallen apart :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: Well wait a second and I'll fetch some glue to piece you back together again. :tongue:

You want to talk about it?
Original post by superwolf
:hugs: Well wait a second and I'll fetch some glue to piece you back together again. :tongue:

You want to talk about it?

Its all filled with rule breaking :frown: cant even go wake rory up :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When will i learn to say no?
Original post by zonkfrog
Sorry bit of a moan:

I know facebook friends are not friends. I know I actually have no friends but the last people heard from me I was bound for A&E on friday night and not a single people has checked I'm ok despite not being online etc. I hate that people just don't care. I swing from "whatever, they just don't think cause you're not part of their life" to getting horridly upset cause I just don't understand why noone cares cause I used to be their friend.

I really think I must be set up differently form others. I care that people are ok. I am interested in what others are doing. But noone is ever interested in me. One minute someone is acting like my best friend and then they disappear :/. Its really bad right now cause I was in a relationship with someone who was head over heels in love with me, wanted to marry me and then once I had changed everything in my life for him. He changed his mind. He got over me. I just don't understand how people can change so suddenly.

I just get so confused how people work, it makes me doubt everything :frown:

I'm really sorry you've been having this problem with people too. I'd really hoped that it was just me because that's bad enough as it is.

To put it bluntly and concisely, people are generally absolute ****wits. That means the problem is with THEM, NOT with you :hugs:

Original post by Sultana

Yeah it was a bit weird really. I think cos he didn't once say something like you will get better or you can get through it which was nice and refreshing cos it just feels like people aren't listening/understanding at all when they say that. He said I should go back cos sometimes people find religion helpful when they've lost someone/when having rough time.

I personally find religion extremely helpful. It's not for everyone though and you do have to be careful that people don't take advantage of your vulnerability in order to get you to join their church or whatever. This priest does sound like he could be the real deal though, so it could be worth considering :smile:

My priest makes fun of me, which is quite refreshing :biggrin:

Sorry you're not so good, but hope your trip helps. Mind you watch out for them scary Northerners though! :afraid: :tongue:

Thanks hun. I don't think people would believe me if I told them what was going on my end.

The North is well scary. People act so differently. Like my uncle just left his main front door open whilst chatting to us in the sitting room. Admittedly, the sitting room is the first room you'd stumble into if you were a burglar or something but I was like HOLY ****, CLOSE YOUR FRONT DOOR, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!??!?! :p:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
The North is well scary. People act so differently. Like my uncle just left his main front door open whilst chatting to us in the sitting room. Admittedly, the sitting room is the first room you'd stumble into if you were a burglar or something but I was like HOLY ****, CLOSE YOUR FRONT DOOR, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!??!?! :p:

We used to leave our door wide open and pop to the shop down the road :ninja:

And our garage door is often left open with no one in there, except a rally car. Don't think anything of it though

Posted from TSR Mobile
We used to leave our door wide open and pop to the shop down the road :ninja:

And our garage door is often left open with no one in there, except a rally car. Don't think anything of it though

Posted from TSR Mobile

See, I think it's just being a born and bred Londoner with me. You don't do that under ANY circumstances :afraid:

:teehee:
See, I think it's just being a born and bred Londoner with me. You don't do that under ANY circumstances :afraid:

My village has a "walk in the house first then shout hello" policy with everyone...
You don't know who's in your house till there sat on your sofa :tongue:

My brothers best mate used to walk in our house and asks who wants a bru!

And in a family friends house, we walk in switch the kettle on THEN ask if she wants a bru hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
My village has a "walk in the house first then shout hello" policy with everyone...
You don't know who's in your house till there sat on your sofa :tongue:

:eek:

You never told me you're on Neighbours!!! :awesome: :king1: :banana:

:eek:

You never told me you're on Neighbours!!! :awesome: :king1: :banana:

More emmerdale style but yes hahaha,
It's good fun, but everyone knows everyone business :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
More emmerdale style but yes hahaha,
It's good fun, but everyone knows everyone business :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't watch Emmerdale. Let's stick with Neighbours. Where it's always sunny :moon:
I don't watch Emmerdale. Let's stick with Neighbours. Where it's always sunny :moon:

But the sun doesn't exist in my village :frown:
If we're in neighbours can I be sky (she is still in it right?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
But the sun doesn't exist in my village :frown:
If we're in neighbours can I be sky (she is still in it right?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

She's not been in it for years :cry: But you can totally be her, coz she was pretty epic :yep:
She's not been in it for years :cry: But you can totally be her, coz she was pretty epic :yep:

Shows how long ago I watched it :tongue:
I watched it before it changed channels, and about 10 years ago haha

She was awesome though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
With you discussing Neighbours, I treated Superwolf first to me singing the Neighbours theme tune, and then from youtube the Home and Away theme tune :cool:
Original post by rmhumphries
With you discussing Neighbours, I treated Superwolf first to me singing the Neighbours theme tune, and then from youtube the Home and Away theme tune :cool:

Which I am combating with the Internationale. :cool: :cool:

PRSOM :angry: I clearly haven't been repping enough noobfaces in H&R :nothing:

Haha this is the best thing ever!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5257
Was about to go to sleep then read something which has triggered me panicking again :angry:
Reply 5258
I'm really sorry you've been having this problem with people too. I'd really hoped that it was just me because that's bad enough as it is.

To put it bluntly and concisely, people are generally absolute ****wits. That means the problem is with THEM, NOT with you :hugs:

:p:

Thanks. It does suck. :/
Reply 5259
Original post by james1211
Was about to go to sleep then read something which has triggered me panicking again :angry:

Hope youre better today and got some sleep.

Latest