Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster- Freshers 2013/14

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DianaFleser
Hey there :biggrin:
I'm Diana, doing Psychology in Regent Campus.
Unfortunately not gonna live in Westminster's student accommodation, and hopefully it ain't gonna be social suicide haha.
Anyone else in Psychology? Really excited to get to know the people around !!

I'm doing psychology and I've living at Wembley court maybe see you around in lectures or something! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 321
Original post by joedperkins
I got an email yesterday saying I was unsuccessful, but then got another one today saying they offered me a place?

Posted from TSR Mobile

this happened to me too
Reply 322
Original post by ShanaThomas92
Hey, I'm Shana and I will be studying English lit at Regent campus.
I'll be commuting at least for the first year :smile:

Heyy, I will be studying English Lit too, and i will be commuting as well :biggrin: :smile:
Reply 323
Original post by HR13
Heyy, I will be studying English Lit too, and i will be commuting as well :biggrin: :smile:

cool, I'm doing English Lit where you commuting from?
Heey, anyone else doing law? Or know what flat they're in?:smile:
Original post by tommarloww
Heey, anyone else doing law? Or know what flat they're in?:smile:

I'm doing law :smile: I'm in 634 but I'm the only person in there atm !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by laurahelena
I'm doing law :smile: I'm in 634 but I'm the only person in there atm !

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah yeaaah exciting times haha :smile:. Yeah me too!! im in 713, seems pretty lonely atm lool:frown:!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 327
Original post by mandimarie
Hey guys,

I thought i'd start a thread for all the 2013/14 Westminster freshers. Just add what course you're on and what campus your going to be on. If you know your accommodation yet, feel free to add that! This way we can all get to know some people we may see on campus before uni starts!

By the way, i'm Amanda/Mandi, i'll be studying PR&Advertising on the Harrow campus, but I've applied to live in student court at Wembley! :smile:

Hey I'm gabby, I'm studying PR and advertising on the harrow campus too 😊
Reply 328
Hi guys my name is Elizabeth and i will be studyingsc marketing communication. I am thinking of getting a flat, anyone wanna share a flat for september?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 329
Msc marketing communications

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 330
Hi I'm louie and hopefully (fingers crossed) ill be studying PR&Advertising at harrow! I also have a place at harrow halls :smile:
Original post by Sarah_twc
I'm doing psychology and I've living at Wembley court maybe see you around in lectures or something! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea for sure :smile: ah I cant waitttt!
Original post by ikz94
Another Psychology Student yay! I've seen three other girls doing this course too :biggrin:

Maaan I was too lazy to go through all the pages here but as you said, yayy!! :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by HR13

Ooh, cool 😊 where are you commuting from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 334
Hello! I'm Ayrton (my friends call me AJ). I'm studying psychology at the Regent Street campus. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 335
Hi, I got in MA Audio Production. Trying to figure out finances since recently I got the rejection letter from the scholarships office, anyone with a place to stay near Harrow looking for a roomie? I need so much help!
Reply 336
Original post by Nitesco
Hi, I got in MA Audio Production. Trying to figure out finances since recently I got the rejection letter from the scholarships office, anyone with a place to stay near Harrow looking for a roomie? I need so much help!

I forgot to say, I will be coming from Puerto Rico and hope to meet lots of people there!
Reply 337
Original post by Quinky
Hi Rachel!

I'm Dira. I'll be doing Film and TV production :biggrin: Do we get to collaborate and stuff?

hey!

That's cool! Not really, TV tends to keep to themselves same with Film and TV! :frown:
Reply 338
Original post by Louieezak
What is the difference between a standard en-suite room at harrow halls compared to a large en-suite room?

Hey :smile:

A standard en-suite room is in a a flat of 6 rooms with a large kitchen. The room has a small bathroom inside with a wet room style shower, toilet and a small sink with a shelf and a light above it.

The bedroom is a decent size not huge but not small with a built in desk and wardrobe/chest of drawers.

A large en-suite room has a much bigger living space with a single bed, huge desk with 6 drawers, an open style wardrobe with lots of storage. The bathroom is considerably nicer with a shower that has a removable shower head and sink, toilet and shelves above it. The large rooms are usually in a flat of 18 sharing 2 kitchens.

The large room also has underfloor heating (quite a luxury) and bigger windows. (I moved from a standard to a large and felt so much better with more room).

Anymore questions about halls let me know :smile:
Hi Guys, My Name is Abdul I'll be study Business Information Systems BSc at Cavendish Campus.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending