The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JustaDreamer
Biology, Chemistry, Maths and English Lit :smile: What about yourself?

Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Physics (:/)

do you know what board you will be on ??
Original post by techno836
Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Physics (:/)

do you know what board you will be on ??

Ah I was debating between Lit and Physics for a long time. Hm I think its Edexcel for Biology, Maths and Chemistry are OCR (never had this exam board before) and AQA A for Lit.
Ah I was debating between Lit and Physics for a long time. Hm I think its Edexcel for Biology, Maths and Chemistry are OCR (never had this exam board before) and AQA A for Lit.

I'm excited for biology :biggrin: :biggrin: and maths :biggrin: :biggrin:

I can't fully remember mine I just know my maths is OCR:MEI
Reply 1203
Aw thanks, I was debating over Physics and Eng Lit for AGES, with Einstein muttering in one ear and Shakespeare in the other -_- In the end, I decided that Lit is something I enjoy (much unlike Physics) and versatility and all that stuff. And for some reason, I couldn't imagine leaving one of the 'core three' subjects behind...yeah, I'm a sentimental freak :biggrin: :tongue:
/QUOTE]

Haha :smile:. I couldn't wait to leave English behind, I was so happy on the day of my last English exam! :tongue:
Reply 1204
Is any one doing Geography (AQA) for A-Levels????
Reply 1205
I'm kinda scared/excited a mixture of both really about results day. I guess I'm most worried about maths cause I'm doing foundation since I don't work well with numbers. I will be soooo disappointed if I don't get a C cause maths is the one thing I will definitely have to resit.
Anybody here that is on the WJEC exam board?
I just really hope I get the grades that I want and will be happy with. I don't want to have worked so hard and still be disappointed with myself on results day :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EXAMZ!!!

Yes I am :smile:
Biology, Chemistry, Maths and English Lit :smile: What about yourself?

Ah, i'm taking the same, except for english lit. i'm doing music tech instead!:biggrin:
Although there's a load of subjects, including English Lit, that i really enjoy, narrowing the subjects down to 4 is so hard...:angry:
Original post by EXAMZ!!!

Original post by Molly648
Yes I am :smile:

Me three!
Results day makes the 6 week holiday seem shorter. 4 weeks till results day then im back at school in 2.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm actually so scared I don't know I'm so confused as well :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Erin101

Anybody here that is on the WJEC exam board?

I am :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by techno836
I'm excited for biology :biggrin: :biggrin: and maths :biggrin: :biggrin:

I can't fully remember mine I just know my maths is OCR:MEI

Cool I'm excited for Biology and English :ahee: lol I do appreciate Maths as it is a lot more simpler to do in exams; it's just that I find English more interesting :beard: Everyone loves science though :h:
[QUOTE="jellie88;43720419"]
Aw thanks, I was debating over Physics and Eng Lit for AGES, with Einstein muttering in one ear and Shakespeare in the other -_- In the end, I decided that Lit is something I enjoy (much unlike Physics) and versatility and all that stuff. And for some reason, I couldn't imagine leaving one of the 'core three' subjects behind...yeah, I'm a sentimental freak :biggrin: :tongue:
/QUOTE]

Haha :smile:. I couldn't wait to leave English behind, I was so happy on the day of my last English exam! :tongue:

:rolleyes: I felt the same way for a different reason- I (hopefully) wouldn't have to do an English exam with such a bad teacher again! But lol yeah my friends said that after their exam and I was just standing there...:tongue:
Original post by MusicNerd
Ah, i'm taking the same, except for english lit. i'm doing music tech instead!:biggrin:
Although there's a load of subjects, including English Lit, that i really enjoy, narrowing the subjects down to 4 is so hard...:angry:

Cool! :biggrin: After deciding not to do Physics, I was wondering if I should do Geography instead. :s-smilie:
Anybody else doing this combination:
Maths chemistry biology and german??

Posted from TSR Mobile
TSRians, I have reached a milestone in my scared-about-results-ness. Mum walked into my room and I burst into tears, randomly...and then cried for ages about being scared to open the envelope. :cry2:

Original post by gracey11
Anybody else doing this combination:
Maths chemistry biology and german??

Posted from TSR Mobile

For A-level? I am! :h: What exam boards are you doing?
Original post by Peaches & Cream

For A-level? I am! :h: What exam boards are you doing?

Ahhhh yayyy someone :biggrin: eeerrmm i think AQA for the sciences and german and edexcel for maths :smile: you??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gracey11
Ahhhh yayyy someone :biggrin: eeerrmm i think AQA for the sciences and german and edexcel for maths :smile: you??

Posted from TSR Mobile

AQA for the sciences too! Edexcel maths and German! So almost the same!
Original post by Peaches & Cream
AQA for the sciences too! Edexcel maths and German! So almost the same!

Woooo where are you going to schoo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest