The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SecretDuck
:wavey:

O hai der :h:
Here is a heavily modified funeral speech copied and pasted of course :emo: :cry2:

As William Ross Wallace said, “Every man dies - Not every man really lives.” When I look back at as much of his life that I knew, I think TMG lived his life to its full potential. Some people fear that they will not leave a mark when they leave this earth. This was not TMG's concern. He wanted to have fun and didn't give a rat's ass what anyone thought. He wanted to be political and bump this thread till the Fle gang Mark 50,000 starts.

I remember when I met TMG. It was on a ghost thread, of course, the one passion we shared. He did call me an attention whore and bumped this into hell but there was a certain charm to him that could never be replaced.

When I saw the status of TMG, I didn’t ask how he was banned. I knew.

He went mad over politics and ended up getting a dispute over something. But that's not how he would have wished us to remember him. No, I will always remember him as the fun guy with an obsession with death and skeletons, who wasn't afraid to bump this thread and keep this going until the very end.

Thank you for everything, The Mad Dog.

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JulietheCat
Here is a heavily modified funeral speech copied and pasted of course :emo: :cry2:

As William Ross Wallace said, “Every man dies - Not every man really lives.” When I look back at as much of his life that I knew, I think TMG lived his life to its full potential. Some people fear that they will not leave a mark when they leave this earth. This was not TMG's concern. He wanted to have fun and didn't give a rat's ass what anyone thought. He wanted to be political and bump this thread till the Fle gang Mark 50,000 starts.

I remember when I met TMG. It was on a ghost thread, of course, the one passion we shared. He did call me an attention whore and bumped this into hell but there was a certain charm to him that could never be replaced.

When I saw the status of TMG, I didn’t ask how he was banned. I knew.

He went mad over politics and ended up getting a dispute over something. But that's not how he would have wished us to remember him. No, I will always remember him as the fun guy with an obsession with death and skeletons, who wasn't afraid to bump this thread and keep this going until the very end.

Thank you for everything, The Mad Dog.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going to miss you TMG.

(As I put the coffin into the ground):

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.
T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come;
'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far
and Grace will lead me home.
The Lord has promised good to me.
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.
Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

When we've been here ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we've first begun.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.

Since you copied and pasted it makes the funeral all tacky ! :ahee:
What's the fle gang?
Original post by Malevolent
Since you copied and pasted it makes the funeral all tacky ! :ahee:

But I think it's better than not burying him at all. :sadnod:

Original post by L'Evil Fish
What's the fle gang?

The true OP (not Julie) posted an advertising post asking TSR to watch the flee gang on Youtube - but that got deleted ages ago and now we can't change the thread title.

The true OP (not Julie) posted an advertising post asking TSR to watch the flee gang on Youtube - but that got deleted ages ago and now we can't change the thread title.

Can I post?:colone:
Can I post?:colone:

Sure :h:
Sure :h:

:awesome: :wavey:

How is you today?:biggrin:
:awesome: :wavey:

How is you today?:biggrin:

Good, how are you? :smile:
Good, how are you? :smile:

Я is good:tongue:

Thats true thought that counts. :tongue:
Reply 992
Can someone describe the video mentioned in this thread? I'm getting curious. :curious:

Also, can I spam emoticons? :colondollar:
Original post by leeks
Can someone describe the video mentioned in this thread? I'm getting curious. :curious:

Also, can I spam emoticons? :colondollar:

I wish I knew. Julie told me that the true OP was telling everyone to look someone up on Youtube but the post got deleted. There is an attachment to this thread though which might give a clue :s-smilie:

And yeah, we really need this thread to reach 10,000 posts. Lets get quacking :teehee:
Tcubjbrxhvj fx gov uni :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tcubjbrxhvj fx gov uni :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish I could bump with you but I have RL...
I wish I could bump with you but I have RL...

Me too :lol:

The RL part, not the clients bit :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me too :lol:

The RL part, not the clients bit :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:pizza:

There's a pizza smiley?!
[scroll] :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: [/scroll]

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 999