The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Student Accomodation 2013/2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by ceadie147
Floor 2,F3, Bedroom D, Block Q... You've found one now I guess....

:biggrin: Ooooh yayyyy!! Im bedroom A. What are you studying?
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 101
Floor 4
Blackford Hill House (Block P2)
Anyone else??
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 102
Original post by Milly994
:biggrin: Ooooh yayyyy!! Im bedroom A. What are you studying?

Sports Science, you?
Reply 103
I visited the new Bainfield accomodation Marketing Suite today :smile: wow! it is lovely! x
Reply 104
Original post by ceadie147
Sports Science, you?

Tourism and Airline Management! I'm so excited :smile:
Reply 105
Original post by J-Y
Got my allocation today... Floor 4, Flat 14,
Blackford Hill House (Block P2)
Anyone else??

Next door ! Flat 15 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 106
Original post by Chulio
I know it is a bit harsh to find a low priced flat.. I found out one which is quite cheap, 350£pm all bills included. I don't know what you budget is, but this is quite appealing eheh

God it's just frustrating, my folks are comparing my living expenses with my close friend going to univer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 107
Original post by Blackzeus
God it's just frustrating, my folks are comparing my living expenses with my close friend going to university of Manchester who go getting accomodation for £200 and less per month

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 108
When is everyone planning on moving into the university accommodation?
Reply 109
I was hoping to move in on the Friday? Just hope some others who i'm sharing with do the same!! :smile: x
I'm moving in on the Friday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 111
Original post by HeleneF
Do you know with how many people we're going to share the kitchen and the bathroom? I looked on the website but I didn't find anything about this! Thanks :smile:

When I went to one of the open days, in the student accommodation we were shown there were six people in a flat all sharing one kitchen and two bathrooms.
Reply 112
[INDENT]

Ahah quite frustating yes, the same here ,people compare some of my friend which study in dundee and pay less than 300£ and my accomodation. You are going to live in uni halls?
Reply 113
Original post by Milly994
When is everyone planning on moving into the university accommodation?

Honestly I would like to, to get to know people from our university but I thonk I'll turn to private flats because of money.. Are you planning to stay in a flat?
Reply 114
Original post by Chulio
[INDENT]

Ahah quite frustating yes, the same here ,people compare some of my friend which study in dundee and pay less than 300£ and my accomodation. You are going to live in uni halls?

University hall? Hell no ..... Being frank I dont want anything too comfortable, it will encourage me to spend more time reading and I hope to get a part time job related to my field of study .....that way it will be easy getting a job back home in Nigeria

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey people anyone in Riego Street at 1/4?? Just got my allocation today!
Original post by Jackcairns1993
Hey people anyone in Riego Street at 1/4?? Just got my allocation today!

Hey! Im staying in 1/5 :smile: what you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 117
Original post by Chulio
Honestly I would like to, to get to know people from our university but I thonk I'll turn to private flats because of money.. Are you planning to stay in a flat?

Yea I'm staying at Bainfield purely because I don't know anyone!
Original post by DawnCarroll94
Hey! Im staying in 1/5 :smile: what you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey i'm studying Social Sciences! :smile: What about you? btw i'm confused as to where i'm staying! Like is it like block 1 flat 4 or something? :s-smilie:
Original post by Jackcairns1993
Hey i'm studying Social Sciences! :smile: What about you? btw i'm confused as to where i'm staying! Like is it like block 1 flat 4 or something? :s-smilie:

Awww cool! :smile: I'm studying French with tourism management :smile: I think the 1 is the floor number but I'm not sure tbh haha! When you moving in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply