Original post by techno836
yes :smile: except WJEC usually :smile:

Thanks. Wasn't worried until I saw this thread :frown:
Original post by Kill3er
Thanks. Wasn't worried until I saw this thread :frown:

haha what subjects you worried for ? :smile:
Reply 1282
Original post by Basket case
Yay my school opens at 8:45 am for results!:smile: the sooner the better I hate the wait, atleast now it's only around 22 days:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lucky, mine opens at 10am :frown:
haha what subjects you worried for ? :smile:

Tripple science.
Original post by Kill3er
Tripple science.

ahhhh mine is English literature :smile:
Reply 1285
Anyone here do aqa maths? How do you all think the Unit 3 paper went? I'm praying that I get B in maths!!
Original post by Jatz07
23 days left! How does everyone feel?

What exams are you most worried about?
I M worried about english literature and biology most...

hopefully maths will bean A* after checking Mr m answers!

i want to do medicine or dentistry so all I am praying for is the more A*s as most universities have a cut off score and use points ..... The wait is anxious

Jatz

what results you waiting for and predictions?
what results you waiting for and predictions?

I`m hoping for 3 A`s in Science, however I`m scared the ISA`s are going to get marked down by Aqa since our teacher marked them quite generously.

Overall I`m looking to get 5A`s, 3B`s, 2C`s and some BTECs.
What about you?
Original post by Kill3er
I`m hoping for 3 A`s in Science, however I`m scared the ISA`s are going to get marked down by Aqa since our teacher marked them quite generously.

Overall I`m looking to get 5A`s, 3B`s, 2C`s and some BTECs.
What about you?

including BTEC

6A*s 3A's 6B's

I already have 3A*s 1A and 6B's
including BTEC

6A*s 3A's 6B's

I already have 3A*s 1A and 6B's

That`s very good.
Hopefully you'll achieve your targets!
Reply 1290
Glad I am not on holiday for results this year, got more coming this time. Just English lit, PE short and Biology.
Original post by Kill3er
That`s very good.
Hopefully you'll achieve your targets!

Thankyou :smile: I should do unless I get somehow got a D in those science exams :lol:
Original post by Jatz07
23 days left! How does everyone feel?

What exams are you most worried about?
I M worried about english literature and biology most...

hopefully maths will bean A* after checking Mr m answers!

i want to do medicine or dentistry so all I am praying for is the more A*s as most universities have a cut off score and use points ..... The wait is anxious

Jatz

Isnt it 22 days left?:confused:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Im most worried about triple science 😭
I'm mainly worried about my chemistry - doing triple science - I need an A as I want to do medicine. also worried about French and English lit. so far I've got 4A* and 1A - am hoping to get 1 A* + 7 As'
Original post by Jatz07
I want 7A* at least but some exams were bitches this year, e.g. Biology, literature, Spanish...

Jatz

What exam boards were you on for those three?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jatz07
I want 7A* at least but some exams were bitches this year, e.g. Biology, literature, Spanish...

Jatz

different boards so I can't compare :frown: but what A levels you doing? and what will you drop?
Original post by doctor_2_be
I'm mainly worried about my chemistry - doing triple science - I need an A as I want to do medicine. also worried about French and English lit. so far I've got 4A* and 1A - am hoping to get 1 A* + 7 As'

God, languages exam are terrible. Did french... I was able to do well in higher but done foundation due to the new hard spec and last years french results... Hope I get atleast a C.My csk is a B and want to get a B :/ .
Original post by doctor_2_be

what did you get in your other chemistry exams ?
Original post by Jatz07
Ocr for triple science
Aqa for lit and spanish

Jatz

That means I can only relate to the Spanish... I took French as well, also on AQA, and I found the Spanish exams SO much easier - and everyone who did both thought the same! So if you found the Spanish hard just thank your lucky stars you didn't do French as well :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest