The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1300
Did anyone do Edexcel Triple Science? They all seemed really far too easy for a real test of knowledge, but I guess that's GCSE for you...
Original post by Tibbz2
Did anyone do Edexcel Triple Science? They all seemed really far too easy for a real test of knowledge, but I guess that's GCSE for you...

I did AQA triple I'm afraid, so I can't relate...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tibbz2

I did Edexcel Triple Science! All three were alright, bio was the easiest ithink..
Reply 1303
Original post by JayTee97
I did Edexcel Triple Science! All three were alright, bio was the easiest ithink..

I agree, Bio was probably the easiest, probably for all three sets of exams personally. Chemistry was more difficult than Physics from what I remember, but I like Physics so that's probably why :colondollar:
3 weeks tomorrow! :0 Getting even more nervous than ever now..
Original post by Tibbz2

Did WJEC and everyone I know found them somewhat challenging :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1306
Original post by JustaDreamer

:rolleyes: I felt the same way for a different reason- I (hopefully) wouldn't have to do an English exam with such a bad teacher again! But lol yeah my friends said that after their exam and I was just standing there...:tongue:

Haha! Well I hope that you get a good teacher then. A good teacher makes a lot of difference!
Reply 1307
I have a dentist appointment on the same day :frown:
Reply 1308
Original post by Mr.Nor

Aw I feel for you!
Reply 1309
Original post by Mr.Nor

You don't like the dentist! :eek: *In shock!*
Reply 1310
Original post by Jatz07
Biology, Chemistry, History, Maths

i am not going to drop any A levels for Year 13 but if I cannot keep on top of things I may drop history but its likely I will stick to the 4 at A2

jatz

Mmm.. I'm doing exactly the same subjects too! And I'm hoping to do them all for A2, but out of all of them I'll probably drop history
Let me guess... You want to be a doctor? And I'm also going to guess you're Indian

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1311
So nervous :frown:
It's just the anticipation of it, I'm starting to stress :s-smilie:

I've just learned that my history teacher is my tutor next year and I'm pretty sure I failed that in spectacular fashion so it's even worse than it was before!

All my friends are sat there saying they'll be disappointed with As, and I'm sat thinking how lucky I'd be if I got an A in some subjects, that's getting me down :frown: how do I tell my friends not to tell me their UMS marks without looking needy and petulant?

And most importantly GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1313
Original post by Basket case
That sucks :frown: considering I had history, English, ICT and something else on it:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have English with WJEC and I'm praying they don't increase the grade boundaries like they did last year :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ohheywow
I have English with WJEC and I'm praying they don't increase the grade boundaries like they did last year :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My thoughts exactly :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 3mma_gal96
My thoughts exactly :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im worrying about this too,, I also think i messed up in both english exams which makes me more nervous :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XXSimranXX
Im worrying about this too,, I also think i messed up in both english exams which makes me more nervous :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

What happened for you then? :frown:
With me, I didn't finish the last question on the language paper, you know when you have to make paragraphs with headings? I got to the final paragraph and didn't finish. On the lit, I didn't finish my essay :frown: hope I did enough :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What happened for you then? :frown:
With me, I didn't finish the last question on the language paper, you know when you have to make paragraphs with headings? I got to the final paragraph and didn't finish. On the lit, I didn't finish my essay :frown: hope I did enough :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Language: I messed up and got a bit confused with the first two questions. and then this kinda made me feel like the whole paper went wrong haha
Lit: We had a physics exam in the morning and i find both these subjects challenging for me, so like an hour into my lit exam i just didnt have the effort to try and kinda gave up- i did write stuff but ur wasnt my best id say it was very poor all i did was make points but i didnt bother developing them as much as i should of done :/

I cant actually remember the question you are talking about? is it writting because i only remember one question for that abd ut was about driving age letter i think??? and yhhh dont worryy about lit even if you didnt finish if what you die write was good im sure thats all that matters :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XXSimranXX
Language: I messed up and got a bit confused with the first two questions. and then this kinda made me feel like the whole paper went wrong haha
Lit: We had a physics exam in the morning and i find both these subjects challenging for me, so like an hour into my lit exam i just didnt have the effort to try and kinda gave up- i did write stuff but ur wasnt my best id say it was very poor all i did was make points but i didnt bother developing them as much as i should of done :/

I cant actually remember the question you are talking about? is it writting because i only remember one question for that abd ut was about driving age letter i think??? and yhhh dont worryy about lit even if you didnt finish if what you die write was good im sure thats all that matters :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh no :/ Don't worry though,I spose if it's a consolation, most people didn't finish in my school:L
Did you have the Craig Bellamy questions? Then the letter about BBC casting a new show and a speech about something I can't remember :awesome: ?
Thanks,same to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh no :/ Don't worry though,I spose if it's a consolation, most people didn't finish in my school:L
Did you have the Craig Bellamy questions? Then the letter about BBC casting a new show and a speech about something I can't remember :awesome: ?
Thanks,same to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

hmmm i cant remeber onr was definately a letter about driving age or sumat and i think the other was an article about health ?? how are our questions different when we with the same exam board hahaha. And the reading paper was about a festival Glastonbury i think

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest