The Student Room Group

Leeds College of Art 2013/14

Scroll to see replies

Hi,
I'm studying Photography at Leeds CoA in september, and I've been looking around and talking to current students and at the moment it looks like Liberty Park is one of the best places to stay. It honestly wont take longer than 15 minutes to walk up to the college! I live near Leeds and I walk up by the universities to go to gigs all the time and its not that far :smile:
Original post by Sally9331
I've firmed LCoA to study photography but I'm also completely stuck on accomodation! why does the college only give you liberty park and Carlton hill to decide between when there are so many other options? I think liberty park is too much of a walk and I want an ensuite which I don't think is available at Carlton hill. where has everyone else applied to?

I've applied to Liberty Park and from what i have heard its a really good choice and its not actually that far to walk, wont take more than 15 minutes! Or you can get the bus for a couple of quid haha :smile:
fine art anyone? and opal 3 :biggrin:
Foundation Art & Design anyone?
Original post by JazzMonteverde
Foundation Art & Design anyone?

Hey, I'm doing the Foundation :smile: what accommodation are you going to be staying at? I am staying at Liberty Park
I'm in block 2.4.2A Liberty Park, going to Leeds College of art?? Anybody in the same block ??x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sian_elle
Ah that's cool! I have a friend doing that pathway and a couple of girls il be living with are :smile: did you book with iq in the end? :smile:

Oops yeah, I'm in room 133. Where are you staying?
Hey I got my unconditional offer 2 days ago so I know I've deffo got my place on my course - buzzing :smile: has anybody else got their results back and got an unconditional ? X
Reply 108
Original post by AmyNicholls
Oops yeah, I'm in room 133. Where are you staying?

Im staying in IQ too! Room 141 so not far :smile:
Reply 109
Original post by bethblears94
Hey I got my unconditional offer 2 days ago so I know I've deffo got my place on my course - buzzing :smile: has anybody else got their results back and got an unconditional ? X

I got an unconditional offer a few days ago too, cant wait now! what course you doing? Im doing fashion at lca and living in IQ :smile:
I got an unconditional offer a few days ago too, cant wait now! what course you doing? Im doing fashion at lca and living in IQ :smile:

I'm doing fashion concepts and communication :smile:
Reply 111
I got my unconditional as well a few days ago and I am really excited and scared at the same time. So I will be doing Creative Advertising and living in IQ :biggrin:
Hi, I'm at Leeds college of art in september for fashion concepts and communication. I'm staying at liberty park, I'm not sure what block or anything because I was on holiday during the mixing day ooops
Original post by charlotte94eliz
I'm in block 2.4.2A Liberty Park, going to Leeds College of art?? Anybody in the same block ??x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey im in 2.4.1e :smile: im studing photography at LCoA :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alicehallam
Hi, I'm at Leeds college of art in september for fashion concepts and communication. I'm staying at liberty park, I'm not sure what block or anything because I was on holiday during the mixing day ooops

I'm doing this course too!!
I'm doing this course too!!

Fabulous! I sound like such a geek but I can't wait to start!
Reply 116

I'm doing this course too :smile: same I'm so excited!
I'm doing this course too :smile: same I'm so excited!

I'm wayyyy excited I love Leeds!!! Add me on Facebook :smile:

Ahaha apparently we get a summer task given to us in a couple of weeks .. Add me on Facebook anyway :smile: it's be nice to know the girls I'm starting uni with
Ahaha apparently we get a summer task given to us in a couple of weeks .. Add me on Facebook anyway :smile: it's be nice to know the girls I'm starting uni with

oh wow I didn't even know! I will do, my profile picture is like my face on a sloths body I just thought I'd warn you so you didn't think a total creep was adding you haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending