The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by XXSimranXX
hmmm i cant remeber onr was definately a letter about driving age or sumat and i think the other was an article about health ?? how are our questions different when we with the same exam board hahaha. And the reading paper was about a festival Glastonbury i think

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww now I'm jel; you had much better topics than we did! And yeah, physics and lit the same day was a bit unfavorable I must admit :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 3mma_gal96
Aww now I'm jel; you had much better topics than we did! And yeah, physics and lit the same day was a bit unfavorable I must admit :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha well i dont think i did well :/ and omg yhhh thats what made it all worse i think maybe if they were in separate days it wouldnt have been so bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
haha well i dont think i did well :/ and omg yhhh thats what made it all worse i think maybe if they were in separate days it wouldnt have been so bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me neither, but English is funny 'cos you never know how they're gonna mark it, so you've just gotta sit tight and hope I spose:L Yeah, didn't revise for lit because of the physics!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me neither, but English is funny 'cos you never know how they're gonna mark it, so you've just gotta sit tight and hope I spose:L Yeah, didn't revise for lit because of the physics!

Posted from TSR Mobile

yhhh thats a good point and no i did the opposite i didnt revise physics much at all and tried to concentrate more on literature but tbh i didnt do much revision in either haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
yhhh thats a good point and no i did the opposite i didnt revise physics much at all and tried to concentrate more on literature but tbh i didnt do much revision in either haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh each to their own :smile: and I agree, I would have revised overall more for everything, (I know we haven't had our results but still):L

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh each to their own :smile: and I agree, I would have revised overall more for everything, (I know we haven't had our results but still):L

Posted from TSR Mobile

yhh and defoo i wish i could go back in time and revise extremely hard i proper regret it now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1326
GCSE results......I remember when I was getting my results two years ago. The advice I will give is stay positive despite what you think you will get or whatever your target grade is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
yhh and defoo i wish i could go back in time and revise extremely hard i proper regret it now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, you might've done better than you thought :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qr95
GCSE results......I remember when I was getting my results two years ago. The advice I will give is stay positive despite what you think you will get or whatever your target grade is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess you have a point cos theres nothing we can do about it now but still haha its not always that easy

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel I should be more nervous, but I know I will be the night before and on the day. D: When I think about the exams and how hard I work, I don't think it was enough :s We'll see.... What's everyone most nervous for? Mine has to be Maths and Science.
I'm so ****ing scared. I've been been playing a ton of league to forget out it xD

Lemons.
Original post by theroyalwe
I feel I should be more nervous, but I know I will be the night before and on the day. D: When I think about the exams and how hard I work, I don't think it was enough :s We'll see.... What's everyone most nervous for? Mine has to be Maths and Science.

Hmmm... What I'm most nervous for...

Art (not important but in the exam I put so much work in after my coursework, now hoping for an A overall...)

French (messed up exams)
Business (not sure I smashed exam)
RS (dodgy papers :mmm:)
Welsh (messed up)
English Lit (it'll be close)

Sciences, Geography and Stats should be okay, especially if coursework isn't moderated down at all...
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Hmmm... What I'm most nervous for...

Art (not important but in the exam I put so much work in after my coursework, now hoping for an A overall...)

French (messed up exams)
Business (not sure I smashed exam)
RS (dodgy papers :mmm:)
Welsh (messed up)
English Lit (it'll be close)

Sciences, Geography and Stats should be okay, especially if coursework isn't moderated down at all...

I did R.S as well, what exam board were you on?
I did R.S as well, what exam board were you on?

AQA :redface: (think it was B? :dontknow: Units 3+4)
Original post by L'Evil Fish
AQA :redface: (think it was B? :dontknow: Units 3+4)

Oh I see, I was on OCR and I had 4 exams O.o No coursework :frown:
Oh I see, I was on OCR and I had 4 exams O.o No coursework :frown:

I hadn't any coursework either :tongue:

RE was weird. Didn't help I was self taught for half the qualification
21 days left....:s-smilie:

Exited so but nervous been freaking out really bad.

Want to do Biology, Chemistry, Maths and History. What about you lot??

The only one i know for sure i have is Maths as i did the exam in Yr10 and got an A.
I'd say the exam I'm most worried about is maths as the overall mark goes on just the two exams and there's no coursework. The non calculator I found really hard, and the calculator I found mostly ok but I think I ended up mis reading some of the questions. I just hope overall I manage to achieve at least a C otherwise all my hard work will be wasted.

I am a little worried also about English language (the reading paper) as I had to rush questions 3 and 4 as I was running out of time so didn't get the chance to develop my points as much as I could have done. But I'm less worried about the overall result for English language than maths because I was only 12 points off a C with just my coursework mark and I feel I did reasonably in the writing paper.
did anyone do the ocr latin exam or aqa german? those are definitely the ones i am most scared about!
Original post by Taci
Lucky! I've got to wait until 11am! :frown:

Ahaha year 10 have they're results at 10 am!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest