The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SecretDuck
Goodnight! :h:

Just realised that it was supposed to be:

Penguin on a futon...doo de doo doo de doo...

:penguin:

I know! Fuzon just sounds funnier :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JulietheCat

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know, I think I will miss Fle gang when it reaches 10,000 posts (and it will in about a year). If we miss it, do you think that it is a good idea to make a Mark II?
You know, I think I will miss Fle gang when it reaches 10,000 posts (and it will in about a year). If we miss it, do you think that it is a good idea to make a Mark II?

It won't be the same :no:

You see, there is a story behind this thread. The probability of my reply becoming the OP in a thread again is close to zero. If any of us starts a second one, it will seem like we are just seeking attention.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It won't be the same :no:

You see, there is a story behind this thread. The probability of my reply becoming the OP in a thread again is close to zero. If any of us starts a second one, it will seem like we are just seeking attention.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So, there has to be a ghost thread in Chat for this to work?
So, there has to be a ghost thread in Chat for this to work?

Yeah and without ad links or it gets binned. Are you hoping to continue the tradition? Because if so, we have >8,000 posts to go :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah and without ad links or it gets binned. Are you hoping to continue the tradition? Because if so, we have >8,000 posts to go :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's just everything will go by so quickly so...
It's just everything will go by so quickly so...

Yeah but all good things have to come to an end eventually, right?

And if I get perma-banned or God forbid, I die unexpectedly, I just want to say that I love you as a sister friend. We had good times together, both offline and online. And let's continue our ghost threads! :drinks:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah but all good things have to come to an end eventually, right?

And if I get perma-banned or God forbid, I die unexpectedly, I just want to say that I love you as a sister friend. We had good times together, both offline and online. And let's continue our ghost threads! :drinks:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, even if it means Fle gang Mark II :mmm:

I don't think there is a :drinks: emoticon but maybe :drink: instead?

Ok, here's the closest thing I can find.
Darn, you can't get forum links for tumblr right?
Reply 1148
Uh oh, I did that thing where you go to bed really early and then wake up really early...
Original post by CJKay
Uh oh, I did that thing where you go to bed really early and then wake up really early...

It happens a lot, I may add. :sadnod:
Reply 1150
It happens a lot, I may add. :sadnod:

Those 5 hours were so lonely. D:
I'm genuinely tired already, like I've been awake for a whole day. :mad:

Oh well, time to waste away the day playing Terraria pretending I have better things to do to people on the Internet.

Original post by CJKay
Those 5 hours were so lonely. D:
I'm genuinely tired already, like I've been awake for a whole day. :mad:

Oh well, time to waste away the day playing Terraria pretending I have better things to do to people on the Internet.

I wish I could mod my game but I don't have my laptop with me :frown:
Reply 1152
I wish I could mod my game but I don't have my laptop with me :frown:

Wha'? I don't go anywhere without my laptop! D:
Well, I do, but not permanently. :cool:

I haven't installed any mods for Terraria yet, today was actually the first day I even considered it. What sort of stuff do you have for it?
Original post by CJKay
Wha'? I don't go anywhere without my laptop! D:
Well, I do, but not permanently. :cool:

I haven't installed any mods for Terraria yet, today was actually the first day I even considered it. What sort of stuff do you have for it?

No, I meant for Morrowind. Trying to finish a semi conversion the best that I can.
Reply 1154
No, I meant for Morrowind. Trying to finish a semi conversion the best that I can.

Ah right. I wish I'd played Morrowind when it was released. I only started on the Elder Scrolls at Skyrim.
What's your mod anyway? :smile:
Original post by CJKay
Ah right. I wish I'd played Morrowind when it was released. I only started on the Elder Scrolls at Skyrim.
What's your mod anyway? :smile:

It's just a post apocalyptic world. I just took on a project which got abandoned. Well, it's for the best anyway. Their quest for the beacon was just **** tbh. Plus, they were only going to focus on a certain area of a fictional California while I am doing the entire thing with borders to other states and everything. :smile:
Reply 1156

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't know what a futon was either. :dontknow:
Reply 1157
bump
Original post by CJKay
I didn't know what a futon was either. :dontknow:

It's a sofa lol :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest