The Student Room Group

Forever 21 new opening Liverpool

Hi guys, I applied for a sales assistant job a few months back for Forever 21 who are opening a new store in Liverpool. Haven't heard anything back from them yet, shop doesn't look to be opening anytime soon so not too worried. Was wondering if there is anyone on here who applied for a job at Liverpool store and has heard back from them yet.

Thanks Becky x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey I really want to apply for a job there where did you find the application? x
Reply 2
Original post by mac'x
Hey I really want to apply for a job there where did you find the application? x

Hiya,

i applied on the forever 21 website! You just send them your cv! But don't think there are any sales assistant positions left!! :frown: xx
Heyy i also applied around 2 weeks ago on the website too! and unfortunately haven't heard anything back from them either, gets me slightly worried that I havent been accepted, but maybe its because the shop isin't even opening till around august! let me know if you hear anything!
Reply 4
Original post by yeahitsaddy
Heyy i also applied around 2 weeks ago on the website too! and unfortunately haven't heard anything back from them either, gets me slightly worried that I havent been accepted, but maybe its because the shop isin't even opening till around august! let me know if you hear anything!

I know I'm thinking the same!! Not good :frown: and will let you know if I hear anything :smile: xxx
have you heard anything yet? :biggrin:
Reply 6
have you heard anything yet? :biggrin:

hey no haven't heard anything :frown: going away on Sunday for 2 weeks so hope they don't get in touch with me then cos it looking as though its nearly there!! :frown: x
Reply 7
Hi

I applied for Forever 21 in Liverpool which is still to open and was contacted today to go for an Interview either 19th or 20th August. I am going on 20th August but I am wondering if anyone knows when it is actually opening as I want to book to go home and see my family for a few days in between times?

Thanks and hope someone can help me
Reply 8
Original post by kco20
Hi

I applied for Forever 21 in Liverpool which is still to open and was contacted today to go for an Interview either 19th or 20th August. I am going on 20th August but I am wondering if anyone knows when it is actually opening as I want to book to go home and see my family for a few days in between times?

Hi no I'm not sure when its due to open sorry! And I've heard back from them too I was unsuccessful!! :frown: xx
Original post by kco20
Hi

Hi, wow you got the interview well done! I didn't get it neither, so not sure on opening, just wondering want to give me a few tips on what you did to get the interview, as in cover letter tips and cv for future use! thanks :biggrin:
Reply 10
Hi, wow you got the interview well done! I didn't get it neither, so not sure on opening, just wondering want to give me a few tips on what you did to get the interview, as in cover letter tips and cv for future use! thanks :biggrin:

Do you have at least a year's retail experience? I work for F21 and you need a year's experience minimum, otherwise you won't be invited for interview. If you do, then that's good, you'll definitely have a chance in the future :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by mythtakes
Do you have at least a year's retail experience? I work for F21 and you need a year's experience minimum, otherwise you won't be invited for interview. If you do, then that's good, you'll definitely have a chance in the future :smile:

Hi, you work in Forever 21 already? I am wondering would you be able to give me some advice for the interview I have been invited to? :smile:

Thanks
Reply 12
Original post by kco20
Hi, you work in Forever 21 already? I am wondering would you be able to give me some advice for the interview I have been invited to? :smile:

Thanks

I work in the Glasgow store. It's an hour long group interview and they'll be running about 15 of them over the course of the two days. There was about 20-25 people in my group and 5 people were successful. As far as group interviews go, I thought it was pretty intense. The person leading the interview asked us all to give examples of good customer service, bad customer service, why we thought we were a good match for F21...you have to shout out your answer and you won't be asked individually. After that, the people running the interview will ask a few interviewees to step outside as they were unsuccessful. After that, I was put into a group of 3, we were given a scenario and had to choose an outfit for that customer and then present it to the other groups. Same thing as before - a few more people leave the room if they're unsuccessful. Then you have a one-on-one interview which takes about 10 minutes at most and is just your usual interview competency type questions. And then...if you get past that stage, you'll be offered the job.

This all takes place within the hour, so it's quite hard going. Always be aware that the people running the interview will be watching you, even during the breaks that they take to discuss who makes the cut. I'm not a very loud person and thought I would be eliminated at the first round but, well, I wasn't. Don't be too loud or overbearing because I don't think that's what they're looking for. Just try to relax. You might have been told to wear something "fashionable" but I didn't, I wore a tea dress with heels because ultimately, it is an interview. I saw girls there in disco pants and denim shorts and they didn't make the cut!
Original post by mythtakes

hi! well i've previously worked in places for sports direct, for about 2 years, I tried applying yet they still didn't offer me an interview. But if there is another chance for me, do you think they will invite me still, or is there no chance again? thank you for this its pretty helpful!
I got inviting for an interview too, I chose 20th August. pretty nervous after reading what the interview is like!
Reply 15
hi guys.. i had an interview on monday and was successful in all the stages and was told they would be intouch within 3-4 days with contract info.. anyone heard from them yet? getting anxious
I got an email this afternoon stating the position and contract they wanted to give me, check your junk folder x
Reply 17
Original post by missfalselashes
I got an email this afternoon stating the position and contract they wanted to give me, check your junk folder x

Congrats on the job offer, I also got an offer too I was just wondering if you have received a second email about the paperwork we've got to fill in on Monday ?
Original post by Becci394
Congrats on the job offer, I also got an offer too I was just wondering if you have received a second email about the paperwork we've got to fill in on Monday ?

I got a job offer from Forever 21 too!
I've had another email with our contract attached to fill out for Monday, have you had yours through yet?
Reply 19
Original post by sarahlouisexx
I got a job offer from Forever 21 too!
I've had another email with our contract attached to fill out for Monday, have you had yours through yet?

Original post by Becci394

Original post by missfalselashes

Original post by slouise44
hi guys.. i had an interview on monday and was successful in all the stages and was told they would be intouch within 3-4 days with contract info.. anyone heard from them yet? getting anxious

Original post by killerbeats
I got inviting for an interview too, I chose 20th August. pretty nervous after reading what the interview is like!

Hello guys, I have an interview for the Liverpool store on Monday.. so nervous! Could you tell me what your interview was like? When i booked my interview time the slots were for 20 minutes long. Did you have group interviews or were they one-on-one?

thanks so much :smile: and congrats on getting the jobs!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending