Nope, I'm English and Irish, couldn't be much further away 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: America :wink:
Original post by rcmehta
But you're Asian...

Close enough :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hence without technicalities.

My mum would be happy if I got all Bs or As or something :redface: so I don't quite fit the Asian stereotype...
Original post by theroyalwe
ooo, I did Medicine too, but instead of Germany I did American West, so boring. What did you do your coursework on?

Question: where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Molly_xox
Nope, I'm English and Irish, couldn't be much further away 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

High Five. English & Irish ftw! Clues in the name O'Brien :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rcmehta
In most subjects, but even they understand for RS. Both my parents are still pretty supportive though.

I'm more worried about my C1 result...

Posted from TSR Mobile

C1 as in chemistry? I did that last year , try not to worry becuase youve probz done better than you think therefore the worrying ent worth it haha
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish

My mum would be happy if I got all Bs or As or something :redface: so I don't quite fit the Asian stereotype...

this is the same wiv me As and Bs are considered good haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XXSimranXX
this is the same wiv me As and Bs are considered good haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't see the point in parents saying their disappointed AFTER results... It'll jus demoralize them for a leveks
Reply 1467
C1 as in chemistry? I did that last year , try not to worry becuase youve probz done better than you think therefore the worrying ent worth it haha
Posted from TSR Mobile

C1- AS maths, done it 3 years early :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, true :wink:

Same here with virtually no pressure, my dad keeps telling me if I fail then I can always redo :') but I put enough pressure on myself to make up for it :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1469

You're probably going to get higher anyway. How many results are you going to get?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
High Five. English & Irish ftw! Clues in the name O'Brien :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

*hi-five*

I'm a Murphy, haha :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Am I the only Non Indian origin?:colone:

Without the technicalities though

I'm English-Israeli so not really :tongue:
though saying this in the most non-stereotypical way possible every Asian kid in my school are like the school's best students.
Reply 1472
I don't see the point in parents saying their disappointed AFTER results... It'll jus demoralize them for a leveks

Yh, my parents only stress before the exams to study to the best of your ability. They never really comment on my results, usually just a well done.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, true :wink:

Same here with virtually no pressure, my dad keeps telling me if I fail then I can always redo :') but I put enough pressure on myself to make up for it :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

:awesome: I know I have As minimum in subjects so I'm fine... :biggrin: (like I needed a D or something.for an A)
Original post by rcmehta
You're probably going to get higher anyway. How many results are you going to get?

Posted from TSR Mobile

11 more GCSEs (5 from before), Welsh Bacc on GCSE results day
Original post by CelineBean
I'm English-Israeli so not really :tongue:
though saying this in the most non-stereotypical way possible every Asian kid in my school are like the school's best students.

:lol: top 3 students... Asian, Kenyan and White :lol:
Original post by Obiejess
Question: where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hertfordshire :smile: wbu?
Original post by theroyalwe
Hertfordshire :smile: wbu?

Nottingham. Just wondering because that's the exact same History our school offers. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yh i get you and it adds too much pressure like during exam season i started getting a little stressed and my mum was actually supportive and reassuring me that i can onky do.my best init like it dont matter if i dont get A* but i should try my best

Posted from TSR Mobile
:awesome: I know I have As minimum in subjects so I'm fine... :biggrin: (like I needed a D or something.for an A)

Nearly all mine were based upon exam performance :s-smilie: I had 50% of my RS, 50% of English, 60% of French and Spanish, then the other subjects coursework was minimal or non-existent :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its cool how loads of u guys are awake atm..guess the waiting game is getting tough? :smile: :,(
yh i get you and it adds too much pressure like during exam season i started getting a little stressed and my mum was actually supportive and reassuring me that i can onky do.my best init like it dont matter if i dont get A* but i should try my best

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nearly all mine were based upon exam performance :s-smilie: I had 50% of my RS, 50% of English, 60% of French and Spanish, then the other subjects coursework was minimal or non-existent :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had previous exams and coursework...

Art - 80% raw marks in coursework
Geography - 129-130/200 UMS (had an exam out of 70 left)
French - 120/200 UMS (2 exams out of 40 each left)
Business - 25/100 (exam was worth 75)
Welsh - 44/100 (exam worth 50)

English Lit - 110/200 (exam worth 80 more UMS)

Etc

Latest