The Student Room Group
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle

University Of Cumbria (Lancaster Campus)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
anyone going to be studying business management at lancaster campus?
also who else is staying william thompson :biggrin:
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle
Reply 41
Original post by lou_rose92
im doing child and family studies at lancaster campus in september and im in waddel hall, want to meet some people before we start in september so im not on my own :frown: (y)

Are you studying working with children young people and families?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Has anybody done their DBS check?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey. :smile: I'm going to be studying English at the Lancaster campus and will be staying in Waddell Hall! It'd be pretty sweet to get to know some people before September so there'll be at least a couple of familiar faces. :smile: Drop me an inbox!
Original post by sandy_mkwa

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just done mine today, had to wait til payday.
Reply 45
I've put university of Cumbria, Lancaster campus as my insurance choice, to study religious studies :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey, i accepted cumbria at lancaster as my first choice to do religious studies :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Hey!
I'm hoping to study international business management and I'm going to be in Waddell Hall (south) in September!
Hii! I'm going to University of Cumbria (Lancaster campus) in September :smile: studying Early Years Education with QTS! Haven't seen anyone on here doing the same course yet!

I've also had confirmation of a room in Waddell hall (north)!

Add me on Facebook! Jessica Byers, I live in Hull, but I think it's says Kingston upon Hull on Facebook:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JessicaByers
Hii! I'm going to University of Cumbria (Lancaster campus) in September :smile: studying Early Years Education with QTS! Haven't seen anyone on here doing the same course yet!

I've also had confirmation of a room in Waddell hall (north)!

Add me on Facebook! Jessica Byers, I live in Hull, but I think it's says Kingston upon Hull on Facebook:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya. I've just finished my first year of Early years Education. It is absolutely amazing. The tutors are all lovely and class sizes are generally small. I have 36 in my entire year group and we've been split in half. So it's like a little family to be honest.

The course itself is FAB! I'm sure you'll enjoy it :smile:
Reply 50

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've done mine, went to the orientation day and gave all the neccessary documents, and part 2 the online bit is really simple and quick, i did it, and received my CRB on 22nd July! :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by Tackle19
I've done mine, went to the orientation day and gave all the neccessary documents, and part 2 the online bit is really simple and quick, i did it, and received my CRB on 22nd July! :smile:

I just received mine yesterday but i didn't have to go to orientation day i had to send documents by post

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
I just received mine yesterday but i didn't have to go to orientation day i had to send documents by post

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you gonna study and are you staying in Halls? If so, what ones :smile: xo
Hey, im going to be studying Youth and Community Work this September and ill be staying in Mill Hall. Anyone else staying in that accommodation?
Reply 54
I will be staying there have sorted everything just waiting to go now and I'm gonna be studying working with children , young people and families

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
What are you gonna study and are you staying in Halls? If so, what ones :smile: xo

Im gonna be studying working with children , young people and families and i applied to live in mill hall accommodation and got offered a room
How about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Im gonna be studying working with children , young people and families and i applied to live in mill hall accommodation and got offered a room
How about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing Mental Health Nursing, and got offered a room in Mill Hall too! :smile:
Reply 57
I'm doing Mental Health Nursing, and got offered a room in Mill Hall too! :smile:

Actually can't wait for september
Where you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Actually can't wait for september
Where you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Born and raised in London lol, moved to Blackburn 2 years ago, how bout yourself?
Reply 59
Born and raised in London lol, moved to Blackburn 2 years ago, how bout yourself?

Born in south african to Essex -basildon and 2 years ago i moved to sheffield for college

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending