The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I just really want my drama to be good. I spent so much time worrying about it, it will be devastating if I fail.

But I am worried about everything. It's a constant worry and stress that I won't get enough of a high grade to prove myself. I am pretty much sorted sixth form wise, but I feel like I almost have to prove that I am clever enough. If I fail, then I will feel like a failure and I really don't want to feel that way.
(edited 10 years ago)
I don't think I'll actually be nervous until I have the envelope in my hand :/ Even if I check the grade boundaries and see them all really low :/
Original post by tess_rach
Not too bad :-) I managed to get one of my German laws into a source answer - that's literally one of the only questions I can remember! Also our teacher told us we'd get marks for saying "In this source there is a skeleton. Skeletons represent death. Therefore we can see death in this source." I was glad when that came up :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahhh yehh my teacher told our class to do that aswell!what was your coursework title?
Does anyone know any young doctors? My family are trying to persuade me into aiming for medicine but I've heard you don't get time for a family, you lose creativity and you get sued left and right- plus you waste your youth- no fun or freedom on weekends, just studying. Do you think that's true? And why do you want to become a doctor?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Basket case
Sociology,phycology, media and photograph yourself?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maths, Chemistry, and not sure about the third. I'm torn between Physics or Biology. How did you do with the Psychology exam?
Thinking of not coming on here on Results Day..everyone's way smart and it's not the place I wanna be even if I get reasonably decent results by my standards xD
Reply 1527
Man this wait is unbearable. Is everyone opening their results in front of others or are you making a beeline for the door as soon as you get the envelope? I'm considering the latter at the moment but I fear some of my teachers will grab me to see my results. :s-smilie:
Original post by ghost_rebel
ahhh yehh my teacher told our class to do that aswell!what was your coursework title?

"How useful is Thornbury Castle when studying the development of castles from 1066-c.1550?" What about yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Marcum
Man this wait is unbearable. Is everyone opening their results in front of others or are you making a beeline for the door as soon as you get the envelope? I'm considering the latter at the moment but I fear some of my teachers will grab me to see my results. :s-smilie:

Anticipation will probably get the better of me, resulting in me opening them there and then because I plan to get there as soon as my school opens but I want to open them at home and cry in my room at how bad they are than have my friends pester me (really a reason for them to boast about theirs).
Original post by CelineBean
Thinking of not coming on here on Results Day..everyone's way smart and it's not the place I wanna be even if I get reasonably decent results by my standards xD

i agree with you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I did! I struggled alot with Physics unit 2 as for some reason it doesn't sink in, Chemistry I find ok and Biology was great :smile: how were the unit 3's for you?
Bio's my best subject. I'm thinking a high A/A* for it, B in Chem and maybe just a B in Physics :smile:

yeah i did P2 in year 10 and got a low A so resat it this year march and got full marks, i was so happy but P2 is definitely the hardest!!
i like the unit 3's way better than the others cuz they are more medicine related and more interesting!!
yeah the biology papers were really good in my opinion, C3 was okay but the final six mark question was about soluble salts and i had to remember things from C2 but luckily i did!!
and P3 was really good, i was kinda surprised because normally i find physics the hardest!!!

what did u get in your CA's ? i hated doing them!!!!
Original post by XXSimranXX
i agree with you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think evem if I get 1 or 2 a*'s I'll feel inadequate :I
Original post by sweet_gyal97
yeah i did P2 in year 10 and got a low A so resat it this year march and got full marks, i was so happy but P2 is definitely the hardest!!
i like the unit 3's way better than the others cuz they are more medicine related and more interesting!!
yeah the biology papers were really good in my opinion, C3 was okay but the final six mark question was about soluble salts and i had to remember things from C2 but luckily i did!!
and P3 was really good, i was kinda surprised because normally i find physics the hardest!!!

what did u get in your CA's ? i hated doing them!!!!

do we have another medicine hopeful? :hello:
Original post by hs1var19
Maths, Chemistry, and not sure about the third. I'm torn between Physics or Biology. How did you do with the Psychology exam?

what do you want to do? :smile: and are these for AS or A2?
Original post by techno836
do we have another medicine hopeful? :hello:

yeah!! :banana:
im guessing you are you as well?
what do you think you'll get for your results??
I think evem if I get 1 or 2 a*'s I'll feel inadequate :I

yhh cos most of tsr get like 5+A* hmm i think id be veryyy happy if i get a single A* im not really expecting it tho id be happy with my As and Bs

Posted from TSR Mobile

DITTO! I've felt like that for ages 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sweet_gyal97
yeah!! :banana:
im guessing you are you as well?
what do you think you'll get for your results??

Yupp and click the little blue arrow ----------->
Did anyone on here do the AQA Certificate (Level 1/2, IGCSE) triple science exams?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest